Me and my girlfriend have had oral sex for 3 times now. And I am actually feel shame of my inability to make her reach her climax. This is my story, which will quite long but please help me, all I want is make her feel good by my hand and... mouth. I am actually so confused and ashamed.

If you don't want to read it all, please just read bold letters.

First, I must make sure that I and her really love each other. We always make time to meet and talk to each other. And we always share what we have. But we still don't have sex. Yeah, we are still virgins.

The first time, I only used my hand, inexperience as we are(we start immediately), she moaned and moved her body a lot, after a while, she told me that she cum. I stopped my hand after teasing her a bit, but feel weird because I didn't see any liquid come out from her...

The second time, I used both my hand and my mouth, after kissed her neck and mouth, I moved my hand first, teased her clitoris then use my mouth to lick the inside, she moan louder and moved more than before. After a while, she told me she cum again.

But I didn't see the liquid again, so I asked her. She told me that she only cum... a little, but after that, her clitoris start to dried up, if I do more, she will feel hurt. We stopped it there, planned to find solution.

And this is what make me confused, after oral sex(around 5 or 6 hours) later, while we exchanged phone's message(she just returned her home after work, I was at my home), I told her I love her, and missed her. She then told me... she orgasm after hearing me said that. She let out her liquid so much that she can't stop, I quickly came to her place, and saw her panty too wet. She blushed so red and told me to go home.

The third time, after search and surf through the internet, I thought I was ready. I started slowly, carefully touched every corner of her skin, while I slowly undressed her bra. Then I lick around her nipples, teased her. The moment she can't stand it and beg me to suck her tits, I then teased her more and suddently suck her nipple, she moaned even louder, my hand moved around her thigh, while the other grabbed her other boob. After a while, she started to.... struggle. I whispered my love to her, how lovely she is. Then, I started by slowly kissed her forehead down to her thigh, but not her clitoris(her panty still on). I repeated until she told me to start do it, I undress her panty and after licked around it, I started to suck in and kissed it. She moaned so hard and struggle around. I continued sucking while my hand still get a hold of her boobs. After a while, she... told me she cum again.

But still no liquid came out. She admits that she only came a little. I feel really bad, but can't do more because her clitoris started to dried up again. We called it a day, she encouraged to do it better next time, because each time she feel more and more good.

And what drove me insane and feel ashamed was after that(around 5 or 6 hours, well, because we returned from work around that time). I called her again, asked how she feel, and told me I was only want to make her feel good. And you know what? She told me she... orgasm after hearing me said that.

I really confused, I swear I whispered the same words during oral sex, but she only moan and struggle. Yes, all the good things are her moan and struggle. Why is she orgasm so late? I just want to see her cum at the very time I was there. What was I lack?  Or does she have any problem?

I really feel ashamed at myself.

Don't feel ashamed at yourself.  It's not something you can control.  Some women ( females) find it hard to cum around their significant other as they are embarrassed and feel really ashamed as they cum because some females do not understand what exactly it is.  Some women actually hold themselves together until their partner is gone before they finally cum and clean themselves up in peace.  Do not think something is wrong with you.  Encourage your girlfriend to cum for you while giving oral and try making her wet without giving oral because the easier it is for her to get wet, the more likely she will cum the next time you give her oral.

Well, she got wet very easy, that much is clear, but more than that, I don't know.

Thank you for your respond, maybe you are right about her shyness. We will try it again.

Well then just keep trying and try surprising her, because girls can never brace themselves against cumming if you surprise them. Hopefully what I said helps and that you get her to cum. Help relax her and tell her not to be embarrassed that she can't cum when your around. Reassure her that you know its neither of your faults, maybe it'll help make her cum easier, especially if she gets wet around you, it means she is aroused. Also, try taking the stimulating her and foreplay slowly, build up her climax. that might help prevent her from going dry and hurting her, plus it might help her cum more around you.

There is no set formula. The formula is what you will find that works for you both. I have had more girlfriends than i can remember, they called me a "DOG" Each one was different, some orgasm in minutes, some in hours, some not at all. Try feeding each other sliced fruits like mango, pineapple, strawberries covered in chocolate. Try placing a banana in her Vagina,(not too far in) eat it slowly. Play in the shower, have long baths with aromatic oils. find out what she likes or what are her fantasies. Massage each other in a playful way. remove her lingerie with you mouth n teeth, slowly kissing, licking her body as you go. Tell her what you would like to do to her. Tell her in the Shopping Mall, PLENTY OF TIME FOR HER TO BE DREAMING AS YOU MAKE YOUR WAY HOME. It actually takes a longtime to know your partners places that make her scream.