Hi I Am 16 An Would Be 17 May...Yes I Am A Virgin An In A Relationship An Want To Have Sex Wiff My Boyfriend But Also He Wants To Perform Oral Sex On Me..He Is 18 An Also A Virgin..Can Anyone Help Me Out Here Cuz I Do Want The Oral Sex But Not The Real Deal..!

Was there a question in there somewhere?
I hear you saying that you want oral sex but not intercourse, with your boyfriend.
Sounds like this is between you and him. Talk with him.
Or did I miss the question....

So are you asking how "YOU" want oral sex or "HOW TO GIVE HIM ORAL SEX"? Well i have done some research on oral sex on a girl (by the way im 13 and male) i no how to give VERY GOOD ORAL SEX TO HER! But for Him: Kinda lick the head of his penis then put your hand(s) around his penis then after licking once or twice put the head of the penis put it in your mouth then start to gentaly suck but pay attention to his moan(s) and groan(s) and pay attention to his body so you no wether to suck harder or lighter (ok hold on im getting a boner,ok now i think i can give you some really good advise ok where were we oh yeah) also NEVER nip or nibble on the head or anywhere on the penis IT WILL HURT AND TURN HIM OFF! Remember to come up for air whenever you need remember do whats comfortable for you. when you come up for some air and to let you mouth relax rub his Balls (testicals) gentaly they are sensitive remember that and if u want you can lick them or suck them you can suck hard if u want but it will tire your mouth out remember ok back to the penis put you hand(s) on again so you have control incase he gets out of control then start to rub up and down while you start putting more in your mouth remember keep sucking but when you start to take it out stop at the head of the penis and swirl your toung around it and for me personally i would like it kinda where the head starts its more sensitive there. also stop and pull your mouth away from the penis and lick around it like the inner thieghs or lick from his penis all the way up to his mouth and give him a kiss or two but keep your tounge on his body same as when your going down then just keep doing this till you get tired or whenever you want to stop REMEMBER DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE!!!!!!!! i know so much because i fantasize and wish i will get oral sex from a girl in the next month or so but i would rather give it to her because i no all the sesative spots and how to make her go wild!!!!!! ;) ***EDITED BY MODERATOR: EMAILS NOT PERMITTED***;) I got s 5, 3" Penis wooh!! haha you probably don't want to know that but i just like bragging!!!!