hi when i ejaculate during oral sex the head of my penis becomes so sensitive i have to ask my wife not to move her mouth for a while. what is causing this and how can it be corrected? thank you

And you don’t have the same problem when you ejaculate inside of her or open in the air? If this is the case, and you experience this sensitivity only during oral sex, I can’ t think of anything specific to be causing your discomfort.
Is she using her teeth when performing an oral? As far as I know this can be pretty uncomfortable even during the sexual act not just upon ejaculating. Are you using any lubrication that could be increasing you glans’ sensitivity?
If you are not doing or using anything, then you could see an urologist and tell him about the problem to see what could be causing this, if there’s some kind of an infection and if there was a way to fix it.

you do not have a problem , it's the vacuum from the oral sex that causes it. and it can be actually a wonderful experience if it's not to overly stimulated . enjoy it my wife won't do it but the memmories of the ex's doing it always had that wonderful don't touch it effect. your fine keep enjoying what some of us don't have anymore.

LOL me too my penis have high sensitivity . Once I ejaculate in fleshlight my head got toooooo high sensitivity. Cant move any inch. Feeling weird and wonderful too lol

Same happens here, my girlfriend loves giving me and and her friends blowjobs. And she's great at it, we all get the same feeling afterwards. So I'm thinking it's pretty normal.