I have been married for 2 years. Everything is great, we love each other but there is one thing that is bothering me. My husband is always asking me for oral sex. I do it only because I know that he likes it. I don't think it's normal to want oral sex all the time. Is something wrong with him emotionally?

Your husband's desire isn't unusual because many men are excited and aroused by oral sex. However, if that is the only way he gets aroused then a sex life becomes restricted to a specific activity and it's bound to be a problem for both partners. You need to talk to him and find out the cause of big desire for oral sex. It is nice that you want to please your husband but maybe it would be good if you could put yourself first. Think if it's something that you choose to do or you just do it because you have no choice, because he demanded it. Also, you did not tell me does your husband give you oral sex, or is it something that only you are doing? Oral sex should become a shared experience. If the oral sex is the only way that your husband can have an orgasm then he may be dealing with some intimacy issues. Maybe he is struggling with being comfortable in a close sexual relationship. Seeking the counsel of a sex therapist can benefit not only your husband but you too.

I am 42, and I love Oral sex and my wife, we both do "69" before we do regular sex. my wife get orgsam thru my oral sex, will take 20 to25 mintute. my wife love to do oral sex for me because i have big penis and she have small mouth. it good allways.

Have a fun with that penis in your mouth.

Its nothing but f*****g work, and if your wife says she enjoys it - she is either a liar.

**edited by moderator **

My girlfriend loves performing oral sex on me as much as I do on her. I love her scent and taste. I have difficulty ejaculating via vaginal intercourse. I think is a combination of side effects from anti-depressant medication, getting older (I'm 45) and having a thin penis. She is the very first woman that hasn't either refused or just did it because she knew I liked it. I feel like I won the lotto!

hi, do you enjoy giving head now?

Women shouldn't give oral sex unless they want to otherwise it is just selfishness. Do they make sure you orgasm?