I am 40 and had to break down and just get 9 extractions and get a lower full denture about a month ago, and my teeth look fine, I have started eating more non soft foods lately which is awesome but I have a BIG concern here that bothers me alot...I am trying to figure out if my mouth opening is smaller now with my dentures and not my normal teeth.  It concerns me because of oral sex and getting my mouth to open far enough, its has bothered me so much that I have cried a few times...lol  I dont know if there is something I can do, maybe get another set with shorter teeth or what can I do that would be cheaper than that??  I mean my teeth do look fine, but I do enjoy giving oral sex so it is a big concern to me that everything be back to normal as possible.  I know tons of people will say to just take out my bottom denture but I dont want to deal with that embarrassment of a man knowing I have a denture at such a young age.  PLEASE HELP :'(  I am so stressed u just dont know, I can deal with my soreness of trying to eat real food, I can deal with sores from the dentures....but this....no I cant :(

Honey I'm 22 with a full top denture. I know how you feel about embarrassment but shot happens. My advice? Practice on a banana first (like you're a pre teen again lol) and get used to using your tongue to detect pressure between your lower teeth and your partner. I'm sure you'll do fine.

You will look sexy with the bottoms out. Do you have them out at home ?

Ok lol this is old but im gonna reply here for hell of it incase anyone else comes looking. So im 30yr old male married and have had full dentures for some months now. Anyway once you take them out it removes some limitations that teeth can cause when going down on your lady friend, and ah believe me theres some nifty little tricks that open up once those limitations are gone, lets just say i knew a woman could get tingly toes and what not when its good but numb lips and cheeks afterwards is a new one to me, and apparently its a bit of a wow difference

I have had full dentures most of my life and I'm pretty sure there are advantages. The first time I gave my gf oral I was 19 and I didn't take them out. After an afternoon of licking I discovered I had a terrible sore on the frenulum under my tongue. The next time we were together I took the dentures out first and no more sore. I also found I could do things with my tongue that were not possible with them in, things that she enjoyed very much. There was also no scraping of her sensitive parts which improved our fun.

kimberly i feel the same way and i will be getting dentures at 47 im scared and hope it wont ruin my sex life as im single i appreciate feedback on dentures and oral sex on guys

what do you mean use tounge and detect pressure? y do u have dentures at 22 yrs old? are you a man or woman can i suck penis if i get upper and lower dentures at 47 yrs old? scared and nervous here and dont want to ruin my sex life as a single man apprieciate yer input

why would u have dentures all your life and i want to know about giving head to a guy once i get two full dentures in my mouth

I joined the army at 18 and the army decided I needed them. I can't help you with the question about the penis sucking I have no experience there. I would think if you took them out that would be quite pleasurable for him or you could leave them in so you could tease him with the teeth. Some people adapt to having dentures very well while others have a difficult time. I remember my parents and grand parents always complaining about what they couldn't eat like apples. I was so happy to get mine I was eating everything I couldn't eat with my moth eaten natural teeth. I ate apples, corn on the cob, ice cubes were my favorite and steak which I was never able to chew with all the cavities. I think a positive attitude helps a lot.

Why ask why she has dentures at 22 years old? I’m 25 and just got the news I’ll have dentures by August. My teeth are so soft I’m breaking multiple teeth even eating a pb&j sandwich. It’s depressing

I also want to know about dentures and oral sex on a penis! I don't go down on ladies I go down in a penis and I am a single older lady. I am concerned that some guy doesn't want to look at me and see some toothless lady there because I really don't think there will be much time in between the going down and the other stuff enough to want to put my teeth back in, in between. Is that the only answer?

Me too...im.a Older lady who loves oral on men, but my fear is that they will get in the way or worse.. Fall out!
The visions of women sneezing and thier dentures going flying across the table scare the sh*t out of me!
So can someone please answer about female to male oral with a full set?

Hi I am 27 and have had full dentures upper and lower apert from 5 teeth left in the front at the bottom and I too have had to deal with the same issues as you and never wanted to have to deal with taking my teeth out so I went looking for to best products to keep my dentures in for as long and as strong at possible and I found POLIGRIP and it works great for me so just thought I would let you know if you haven’t already tried it there are many other brands if this one doesn’t work for you as everyone is different and need different things from such products. I hope this helps as it took a lot of trial and error for me and wished that someone showed me POLIGRIP long before I found it.

oh that doesn't sound true that pbj sandwiches are breaking a twenty five year olds teeth

Everyone who’s being ignorant to gum disease and tooth decay at young ages and really starting to piss me off yes being young and having to get dentures is not uncommon. I am 28 and have had a full set for 1 year I started whitening my teeth at a young age that along with gum disease and a medication I was on caused severe tooth decay and yes I once was eating a sandwich and a piece of my tooth came out.... back to oral my b/f now knows that I have them and he likes me to take them out however dating with dentures is difficult I just kept bottom out if I felt we are going “down” that road and when it come time for my turn I sneak them out and put them in my hand when I’m done slip them back in most men don’t even notice because they can’t believe how good it felt