How do you give oral sex to an uncircumcised man? I found out my boyfriend is uncircumcised... and honestly I feel a bit lost. I know you pull the foreskin back but... how far? Is it only over the head or all the way over the shaft?

Yes.... I feel kinda clueless hehe so any advice would help. Thanks!

I've found what works best is if you gently pull the foreskin down and suck the head whilst still moving the foreskin up and down, or just ask him what he wants! :-D

Also make sure he reciprocates, meaning he goes down on you too

I find that he pulls the foreskin back and pushes my head down on him in a matter of a second!!! You suck and lick the penis and move the skin up and down on the shaft at the same time. He goes crazy!

I'm uncircumcised so allow me to give my two cents. Do you need to pull the skin back? Yes, however just enough to expose the head, if you pull too far it hurts. Plus if you are not well lubricated upon vaginal insertion it can pull the skin back too hard and hurt as well. Oral sex on a uncircumcised man is more about technique than it is brute force. The head is much more sensitive so you must take that into consideration. Moral of the story, ask him about it and see what he likes all guys are different.

Well i feel that if you go down on a man then you shuld be able to get the same in return. i have went down on my man a couple of times but i dont think im doing it right. he has always said that i got that fire{good} head and that he loves what im doing. i'd like to do somethang new i just dont know what. can you give me some advice ?

I know this is an old post and many great answers have already been given, but for anyone out there that has the same question maybe I can answer it. :-)
My current boyfriend is uncircumsized and though it may be weird at first if you aren't used to it, you will end up being indifferent about the fact quite soon. From my experience the best way to stimulate him is by pulling the skin back with your mouth and sucking on the more sensitive area. Also, flickering your tongue against the tip seems to work quite well.
Other than that it is just like giving head to a guy with a circumsized penis. Take your time and vary your techniques. Suck on the sides like a popsicle, vary the speed, pay attention to the commonly ignored balls, both with your hands and your mouth, both licking and sucking them. If you are not keen on the balls instead of using your mouth you can use your hands while you are sucking by tracing around them and giving them gentle to firm squeezes and tugs. Just make sure that you are careful not to be too rough and avoid teeth. Another tip is to use your hands at the same time that you are sucking him, especially if he is well equiped in the area.
All in all, an uncircumsized penis is just as wonderful as a circumsized one and for the first time can just take getting used to and learning what pleases him! :-)

Im a man, and i still got my skin, Blow jobs feel just as good if you just pull the skin down a bit and do your normal thing. You can't really go wrong by doing that.

So, I've been with both a circumcised guy and uncircumcised guy. I find that the guy who I'm currently with who is uncircumcised is extremely sensitive where the foreskin is concerned. If I nibble and or gently use my tongue on his skin, he gets even more turned on. So...according to him, lick/nibble on the foreskin (gently of course) and then take his whole penis in your mouth and instead of really sucking, make it feel like he's thrusting into you. Back and forth. Use your thumb at the same time and he will hardly be able to tell the difference...plus, it's pretty hot. I also agree that the man should reciprocate. Just remember, he's usually going to be as lost or unsure as you are so if he's confident, give him a few instructions...most guys find that a turn on, rather than a turn off...and YOU get to enjoy yourself as well. HAVE FUN!

I have sucked hundreds of men off, and with foreskin, just pull it back, and sometimes, pull it up and nibble on it.  That drives some guys wild.    

Leo

Oh yeah! There is such a thrill when a guy pulls his foreskin back and lets me suck on him. I also love to take the foreskin in the mouth and very gently suck on it and stretch it just a little but.

Leo

Nibble on what part?

I had a recent terrible blow job from a chick that wasn't familiar with an uncircumsized penis. IT HURT LIKE HELL she didn't have a clue, I had to stop her and show her how I liked it. Pulling it all the way back is a no no, unless the guy is into pain and being hurt some are.

I have been married to an uncircumcised man for almost two years now and he says, just pull down the skin just alittle and do things so normal from there. Never ever use teeth. If all else goes wrong ask him what he wants and dont want. ONLY HE KNOWS WHAT HE LIKES BEST...YA KNOW:-D

I have been in a relationship with my man for four years . He is uncircumcised and that is the first for me . He is very sensitive and I have learned through trial and error that pulling back too far is a big NO ! He likes when you suck the tip and go up and down his shaft gently put in a rolling of the hand motion . Also slowly licking the sides like a Popsicle. Balls is a big yes but be very gentle and also sucking up and down like he f*****g your mouth and at the same time rubbing and putting pressure on the perineum area . The space between the balls and anus . And if he up to it even putting your finger in is rectum and pressure point the prostate . That is a big yes !!! Even with girls getting sexed in the vagina with the penis and at the same time inserting a finger into the anus bring a big orgasm but has to be done right again a lesson learned through trail and error. Sex is fun especially when you can have a partner who is down for experimenting . Someone you love and can mix it up with freaky stuff and nice sweet vanilla  . 

First I stroke his penis up and down and when he has a good solid erection I very GENTLY hold his sack and balls and gently roll them in my hand.and massage them gently.I pull the foreskin back and take the head of his penis in my mouth and roll my tongue over the head.while still holding his sack and balls with one hand I continue to stroke his penis but allow the foreskin to roll up over the head of his penis and continue to suck on him.Just be careful with his sack and balls as this is the most delicate area on a man so be very GENTLE when handling his sack and balls. You will know when he is going to cum because his balls will draw up and his sack will get tight his penis will be very hard. Keep stroking his penis and very gently hold his sack and balls with a GENTLE squeeze and he will ejaculate.Then it is up to you if you want him to cum in your mouth. Since this is my husband I let him shoot his load in my mouth but I continue to hold his sack and balls and stroke his penis until he can't take it any more LOL...I love it Just be gentle with the sack and balls as they are very delicate ..enjoy !!!