hi there my gf is a virgin she has a very tight vagina i have a average size penis circumzised and i cant for the life of me get it in unless she screams her head off asnd pulls me away, my knob has hardly got in there, is there anything to stop the pain anything

liek really strong pain killers

thanks

Have you tried a real good lube yet? Maybe she isn't producing enough of her own wetness or has even gotten aroused before your trying to put your penis in her.

Get her lubed up first.

Give her experiences that she wants to remember, not those she wants to forget.

I feel you need to give oral to her to get her wet and ready. Once ready you will slid in easy.

thanks for the reply
i find that she gets wet easily, like as soon as a i play with it its wet, with my finger i can hardly get 2 fingers in her, so that means my penis is harder to et in seeing as she hates 2 fingers being in there, i will look at getting some really good lube,

i still dunno what you mean by oral sex, i try opening up the entrance and sdhe just pulls away trying to get my fingers out or my penis, i dunno what to do, cant pain killers do something, what about she drinking up a little, she said she woud try but need to know if getting drunk would help

thanks

Maybe you should stop trying to rape your 12 year old "girlfriend" and be happy giving and receiving oral sex. Let her grow up a bit. Seriously, if she's in a lot of pain and she pushes you away when you try to put it in stop insisting on trying it!

Your being persistent on pain killers kinda scares me o.O
Pain killers are NOT the answer at all. Although, you say she is willing to try drinking, that just really strikes me as bordering rape if you think she needs to be drugged up or drunk. %-)

And by the way, oral refers to the mouth - when you take medicine orally, you take it by mouth - so oral sex is when you use your mouth on her. Ie; licking, sucking the clit, lips, probing with your tongue, etc. And vise versa, if she gives ya a blow job, it's called oral sex.

But ok, definitions and judgements aside - considering the painful experiences before, she could be tightening up even more fearing the pain. And yes, maybe a little drink will relax her a bit (assuming she is perfectly willing to begin with) - but I'd agree with the majority here that more lube than her current wetness is needed here. And it'd be more fun getting her wet with oral sex and/or lube than getting plastered and not remembering the experience.

A friend of mine had a similar problem - his girlfriend would be plenty aroused and wet very easily from oral sex and foreplay, but still felt too tight for him and he couldn't enter without hurting her.
What worked for them was getting her to have an orgasm first - not just aroused then diving into her. Stimulating the clitoris, among other things, with lots of foreplay and oral sex first. Once she "came" it provided the extra wetness/lube needed for him to enter.
Or try using one of those new warming lubes out there - massaging it into the area can add to the foreplay and her arousal as well as getting her nice and slick for ya.

Good luck...