I would like to use this opportunity to express our gratitude to some of the top contributors here on SteadyHealth. Thank you guys and gals in the name of all people whom you helped; Thousands and thousands of good advises.

This way, SteadyHealth community team would like to extend our gratitude in the name of all people to whom Medic-Dan and other top members have helped. 

MedicDan is a real-life medic and he helped thousand of SH memcbers; but there are also dozen of other members without formal medical knowledge but people with enormous experience who provided helpful advises to millions of our visitors.

Medic-Dan has 10 000+ posts and he received 7 244 positive votes on his posts and is currently #1 All Time member who received the most "Thanks" (286) on his posts. ever since The Member of the Month contest started.

njoynlife has 3755 posts and he received 19907 positive votes. Great job. This means on average that at least 5 people think that every post you make is helpful! Awesome. 

Biomajor10 has 8694 positive votes on 3300+ useful posts. 

blankcanvas002 posted 2461 times and has 1360 positive votes. A funny story actually; he was banned before , hence the # 002. Later he turned out to be one of the best members on SteadyHealth. Keep it up. 

lizardqueen420 has almost 1700 posts and 500 up votes from people in need of help. 

shepherd999 with 1500+ posts and 2864 positive votes. 

Roland23 has 860 posts and 46 positive votes. 

Those are some of our most helpful members latelly. This post area is too small to say thanks to all of the contributors. Hopefully they willstick with us in the future and continue providing unselfish support to all people with health issues on SteadyHealth

Read some of the interviews we've made with our top contributors

Herewith, we appeal to all of you: Share Your Experience & Help others – it takes you only few minutes of your time, but sometimes it can save lives”

Claude

SteadyHealth.com Team

Ask Share Contribute – stay healthy and help others to live a healthy life.

Celebrity

Woot, woot people! Congrats! You're amazing. 

You helped some many people and still counting! It is truly a blessing having YOU ALL on board.

Big respect for all !!! <3  

Health Advisor

Thank you all, girls and guys. Your advises have helped me more than once. It is great to see that someone unselfishly sharing his experience with others. You're restoring trust in human goodness.

Thumbs up from me! Cheers!

Shooot. I was just at the threshold on being mentioned :D Just kidding. Great job guys. 

You are truly an inspiration to all of us altruists out there.

K

Community Administrator

Thank you for all contribution and efforts in helping the members of our community.

You rock. :)

Keep up the good work!

Hi everyone. Good work.

I'm new to this site. Looking forward to sharing my own stories and advices.

Health Guru
Hi I would just like to thank Claude77 for his kind words and with out all of you moderators none of up would have a great site like this to post on and be able to help others, I'm sure that I speak for all the top members when I say that :-)
Carry on the good work guys and we will all continue to help out with other peoples problems as much as we can.
A big thank you to all members and staff :-)