Tell us what you think about the new design

We hope you like it. 

Hit on reply in the notification area led me to this topic, but I've been redirected to full site not mobile.

Same happened to me to, one minute in on the mobile site click on reply and I'm directed to full site, there are way to many bugs still in this platform and I think more should of been sorted out before you run it live!

Health Guru
Hi, Claude still experiencing all the problems I reported before the site went live on the mobile site and its a pain trying to use the full site on a mobile!

Thanks guys. We'll look into it.

@Blankcanvas
Yeah, we couldn't reproduce those bugs you were mentioning before. It's difficult to use the full site on mobile, yeah. Because m.steadyhealth.com is optimized for mobile devices. Maybe you should stay on mobile site while browsing on your smartphone.

Is there a way you can send me a PM again with instructions on what exactly are the problems? Thanks.

The earlier version was friendlier with unanswered questions appearing on a pop window, not to mention "topics where I posted" link - I guess these are teething issues. Hope we have a better website

Hi aushi,

Thanks for the input.

Yeah, on previous site there were lots of different views where you could find unanswered topics. Now it's all combined in one view: SteadyHealth Timeline. You can find it by going to your user-menu (top right side) and go on SteadyHealth Timeline, or click on this link https://www.steadyhealth.com/timeline

Let me know if you have other ideas.

Regards,
Claude

i am.not getting this version confused o_O

Tell me why are you confused?

What can't you find?

Feel free to say anything as we will be writing improvements and fixes on the go based on your feedback...

how to send messeges...how would i get to know of someonw replied me on my post without email notification

1. You can access your messages by going to your user-menu drop down list (top-right corner- img below). Also, have in mind that members need at least 1 post to get access to PM (Private Messages). So, you are not able to send a message to someone who has 0 posts. 

If you want to send someone a message just go to their profile by clicking their username and click on Send a Message. 

2. Yes, that is a great idea. I also think members should be notified about new replies here on site. Not just through e-mail. I will definitely start to work on this right now. 

What else would you like to see? What would be less confusing?

Health Guru
Hi Claude, I'm still having lots of problems with the new site like the menu I have told you about now found when I go to timeline my posts I have answered come up but when I click on unanswered or latest nothing shows up on mobile site for me so have to switch to full site, also to be able to answer posts I have to use mini opera browser but there are a lot of things that doesn't work on that so my time is spent swapping between my phones browser and mini opera! I also can't work out now how you give thanks to members and been asked by another member how because they wanted to thank me, the thanks button what was there on the old site seems to have vanished.

Hi blankcanvas002

First of all let me start by saying that we apologize to you and others for problems you are having with our new design and be assured we will fix them as soon as possible. There is an issue with certain android version which will be resolved very soon, our hope in next iteration during this week. Until than, we ask for patience and thank you for your quality feedback.

P.S. you now give thanks to someone just by thumbing up their posts, its easier, more accessible and merged with thanks, Claude will probably explain changes much better.

Your new site: On your "frequently asked questions" I cannot access any of the informational questions with my pointer/mouse. Therefore I can not get any information. Help

Thanks mercurycat,

I just reported this bug and it will be fixed in the next release.

Regards,
Claude