I am 16 years old and suffer with anxiety lack of motivation feelings of numbness and persecutory delusions the list goes on I mainly have negative symptoms in fact I have every symptom accept hallucinations but I'm really not sure if I have schizophrenia or not :)

Hello, this is not a question that a group of non-doctors should be answering or you be asking on a forum.  You should be talking to a doctor but the problem with that is that they will want to just medicate you without really talking to you as that is the easiest and cheapest solution versus sending you to a psychtrist who wants to talk to you forever and get to the bottom of your feelings.  What will you do with the advice?

I am not entirely sure you have Schizophrenia. I suffer from very similar symptoms, including delusions, disorganized speech and behavior, paranoia, etc. However, my psychiatrist, said that he is not sure I have pre-schizophrenia. Also, anxiety, lack of motivation, feelings of numbness and persecutory delusions can be signs of other mental disorder, such as Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depressive), Depression, etc. The risk of having Schizophrenia is heightened if a linear relative has been diagnosed, or if you are one of twins. Hope this helps!