Hello, folks. My friend ended up in a hospital. When I talked to her mother, she told me she had high temperature, pain and ear bleeding. She couldn’t really give me any other specific detail. I would like to know what could cause this condition. Can anyone help me with some details? I would appreciate it.

Hi, there. Ear bleeding can be caused by an ear injury, but in that case your friend wouldn’t have a temperature. This temperature shows me that there is an infection. I guess it could be a more serious infection. Pain can also be a manifestation of the infection. However, these can be symptoms of an eardrum rupture. Usually, there is a white discharge, slightly blooded. Maybe your mother’s friend couldn’t explain it well. In any case, you should talk to your friend’s doctor. I am sure this would be the best way to find out something more. Bye!