Hi, guys. My friend has three kids. She is offered to have an experimental procedure on one of her kids. And she is even considering it. I think I wouldn’t agree, but this is her choice. What can you tell me about this? Would you agree with something like this? Thank you for replying.

Hi, there. Since I am a mother too, I wouldn’t agree. I know that the conditions of this experimenting would be precisely defined. And I know that I would be familiar with all the details of the experiment. However, I couldn’t agree. I mean, it is a sort of stress. Why should I expose my kid to unnecessary stress? Maybe some people wouldn’t agree with me. However, this is my opinion. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi. I wouldn’t agree with the previous post. If we all thought in this way, we would never have any progress in science that considers children biology and diseases. Of course, I agree that all conditions should be precisely defined. It is valid for adults that are included in an experiment, let alone kids. Many mothers won’t agree with me, I know. But there are also poor people. They can find this as an opportunity to earn some money. I hope my opinion will be helpful to someone. Bye!