Hi, guys. My friend has been experiencing some problems with pain in her back. I think that she tried almost everything. Bioenergy occurred to me as a possibility. I wonder if this discipline has some kind of pain relief program. Can anyone help me with some info? I would really appreciate it.

Hello. Are you sure that your friend has tried everything? I personally do not believe in bioenergy. I don’t believe you can reduce pain in this way. I see that there are entire bioenergy health centers. If your friend believes in this, she can try. Let her go there and ask for more details. I would really like to know if she will succeed with this. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, there. You shouldn’t be so skeptic. However, I wouldn’t put myself in every man’s hands. You should really look for someone who is reliable. Consult your friends. Maybe they can recommend you someone. I am sorry I cannot help you with more details. Maybe someone here knows more. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, guys. If your friend believes in these things, let her try. I have also heard about bioenergy health centers. They have entire programs for different problems. They will make a program for your friend. If she isn’t satisfied with it, she can stop with it. I would like to hear her impressions if she tries it. Please, inform me with more details. Good luck to her! Bye!

Hi there, I am a Bio Energy Therapist and yes of course it can help her back. By getting the energy flowing again the body will mend and correct itself. Let me know how she gets on. Has she taken her posture into account, her diet will make a difference also. Kepping her body in a neutral PH balance will make a huge difference and also her mindset. Her mindset is also very important, keeping her thoughts positive and using visualisation techniques is powerful. It is also a good idea to get her feet checked out that she is wearing ets onthe right footwear and check to see if she needs foot support.

Let me know how she gets on,

Gillian.