Hello, folks. My neighbor has been recently offered to give her kid to participate in a research study. I must admit that this is something that I could never agree to. I am a mother and I wouldn’t do this. I would like to hear what you think about this. I hope someone will share some opinions here.

Hi, there. You have asked a good question. Since I am not a parent, theoretically I would consider this. Of course, conditions must be précised. I would like to know about all possible complications. I would also like to know all the details about the research. I must know the exact aim of the research and what the benefits would be. You must go through these questions thoroughly. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi. I wouldn’t agree. I am a mother and I know that I wouldn’t like to expose my kid to this kind of shock. In any case, this represents a stress. I know that benefits for science can be great. However, I am a concerned parent and I can’t agree. Of course, maybe your neighbor has different opinion. In any case, she should think about this thoroughly. She should also consult some experts a side. I hope she will make a good decision.

I grew up with being a part of experimental research, mainly due to a rare medical condition. I think these studies help children as a whole. If nobody ever studied children, how can we cure a child when they become sick, etc?