Hello, good people. I have been experiencing some headache last week. It is located on side of head above ear. I really don’t know what this could be since I have never suffered from similar problems. I hope someone will answer my post. At least, this is the reason why I came here. Thanks.

Hi, there. Headaches are boring. They annoy you and it takes time while you discover its cause. There are different causes. For instance, you may be having some middle ear infection. It can give headache in that area. Sometimes infections in throat can spread to the ear and give headache. You haven’t mentioned your age. Sometimes, it can be a migraine. It affects one half of the head, although there are exceptions. Bye!

Hi. Thanks for answering. I am aware that it is not difficult to establish the cause of headache. I don’t know about the ear infection. I don’t have temperature or similar symptom. My mother suffers from migraine, so could it be that I suffer from the same type of headache? I hope not, because I know how much she suffers during one attack.

I have a similar issue. As of the past 3 weeks or so I get headaches daily if I cough or sneeze. They come on the sides of my head. I have never suffered from sinus problems, and have no other associated neurological issues, like blurry vision, etc. I am a new diabetic and am age 69. Naturally I worry a bit about the brain tumor thing. My blood pressures have always been normal, but haven't been checked within the past 4 months or so.