I had blood test few days ago for I feel bad lately since I have this high blood pressure followed by constant fatigue and nausea occasionally and anyway it turned out I have high triglycerides and am curious now what would be the proper nutrition for this high triglycerides condition? I would like to hear if the high triglycerides are wrong nutrition related and what would be the proper nutrition to improve my blood image.

Having high triglycerides usually comes along with high cholesterol and decreased blood platelets and it has a lot to do with bad nutrition habits but also it is proved that having high triglycerides could be stress related so my advice is to reduce stress at first place but also watch out on your diet habits. Anyway your hypertension is probably high triglycerides and high cholesterol related and it puts you in high risk of getting some serious heart illness. Anyway you should be avoiding fat, proteins and eating junky food is real danger in your case-so basically you should change your diet that should be consisted of fibers more vitamins and minerals if you want to avoid further health complications.

Hi, I'm a 27 year old girl and I've been a veggie for more than 5 years , and I had my blood test and it says my triglycerides is high, 201! I almost eat nothing, no bread, no sugar, no egg, no milk, yogurt, butter, cheese and of course no meat, fish or chicken! I'm puzzled by the result though, my Cholestrol is 169, the limit is 190, my LDL is 88 and my HDL is 48. What do you think the reason is?