I am a 30 year old male. I have pain in my chest since 2 years. My cardiologist diagnosed it as costochondritis. It's exact under the right chest rib (3rd from uper). But sometimes it feels in the center & left chest. 11 months ago i noticed high B.P (140/90) for 1 week with ups & down. My Dr. Done an E.K.G which was absolutly normal. I did not take any B.P medicine regullerly. Then i went for a lipid profile. The values were- Total cholesterol- 274, HDL-48, Triglycerides- 169, LDL- 194, VLDL-33. then my Dr. Put me on Storvas-20. I have taken it for 8 months. Last month i got another lipid test. The values are- Total cholesterol-175, HDL-34, Triglycerides-109, LDL-119, VLDL-22. Dr. Said that my lipid values has improved but he still put me on Storvas-20. Now a days another thing i have noticed that whenever i feels the pressure of stools & if it delays then i feel a strange pressure in center of chest along with a tension in legs. I feel a little difficulty in breathing at that moment & if i climbs staires in this situation then my heart beat becomes abnormal. It beats slow then faster. It takes 20 to 30 seconds to get normal. I never smoked or drink in my life. I haven't any family history of heart disease. My age does not indicate towards heart problems. I am so worried abt my health and future. Somebody plz help me. If i am at risk of heart attack or CAD. What should i do. Plz reply.

Iam56 yr old male spent 3 days in hosp for the same thing all my tests were normal but triglyserides 850 mine rears its symptoms when iam stressed just take care of yourself mine hurt so bad I hope I never have a heart aattack

is it related to heart disease. Plz rply. Im so worried.

From what I have read and been told. no relation to heart disease