Hospice Abuse and Negligence   

Physicians, nurses and hospice workers all have an obligation By LAW to do whatever they can to make patients feel comfortable and safe . Yet  failed to uphold even minimal compliance with the most basic of health care standards . My mothers death from acute morphine/lorazapham intoxication was there idea of CARE !! It is a flagrant violation of human rights and patient's rights!!!  

My mother had copd and heart disease .Morphine and lorazapham are "contraindicated" for COPD patients  Warning literature state that the drug should not be given to patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems. For older patients, that warning becomes more urgent.  IT doesnt matter if my Mom had one day or 6 months to live what happened was WRONG !! I was lied to by Hospice about the drugs I had POA over my mother and never would have agreed to them taking away her heart meds and replacing them with morphine and lorazapham !!1 I was too late ,I hope anyone who is thinking of Hospice for a loved ones will research them and see how it happens all the time !! Your loved one will not die with DIGNITY with Hospice they will be dehydrated and overdosed !!! Please Please dont fall for there lies .

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Please contact me maybe I can help you. My mother went the same way -- as bad or worse. Contact me.

I was caring for a friend on hospice and told to administer morphine and lorazepam. I didn't know anything about " a coctail" ! Now Im pissed!

What about the people who would want this rather than sitting in a bed with dementia. My parents would rather die and had told us for years.