My brother survived barely morphine overdose. I do not know if he tried to commit suicide or was just careless, but that night was the worst night of my life. I am afraid for him now, what if he tries to do something like that again. I have been thinking about possible treatments. How do you get Morphine out of your system quickly?

Morphine in high dosages can cause breathing disruption, which can lead to coma. Naloxone is the name of drug used in overdose situation. But this is only for overdose, it does not get you off drug. So, I guess I can say that there is no quick and easy way to release yourself from addiction grip. Therefore, he can get help in highly specialized institutions that deal with addiction problems. Treatment would include both replacing drug with medicament and therapy sessions, both individual and group ones.

hey whatsup chalmers... but i used to be addicted to herion , oxycontin, morphine you name it... the perfect thing to do is go to a treatment center and get but on subonxe ... its help me stay clean for a lil over 9 months now. its a miracle drug :-P

i dislocated my shoulder 7 days ago
the idiots gave me morphine when i asked for nitrious oxide...
anywho i feel bad
so bad i just wanna curl up and die sadly
i hate it so much
i litrally lost my gf to another guy
i got stomach issues atm with who knows what i dont get scans til 3 weeks away
how long is this ment to last??? its driving me insane the dr said a week or more...

Ya try not taking subonxe once and see what happens, my friend is trying to get off of it and its worst then anything else. he is down to 16th of a piece!

I have a friend of the family that has recently taken a couple of his very first doses of morphine oral tablets. He is a 60 year old veteran of a foreign war. Well it is Thursday night now, and Sunday evening was the last dose of 50mg that he has had, and since then he has been having nonstop flash backs, paranoia, and symptoms kind of like dementia I would say. Can someone please tell me what in the hell has morphine done to him, will it wear off, or do i need to get him checked out? Im clueless as to what morphine can or will do to a person an if its possibly permanent or not? Thank you,

I need to get it out of my system for a drug test. Don't plan on using it afterwards, but how to i get it out fast?

How to get morphine out of my system

how do i get morphine out of system asap. they mere in pill form. i have blood test soon