Hello, i had sex for the first time 2 weeks ago, and a condom was used. I had sex again 1 week ago, and a condom was used again. My last period was a little over 3 weeks ago, and I'm 18. I have extreme anxiety issues, and i cant help but freak out wondering if i could be pregnant. I'm due for my period anytime, and right now my breasts are sore, and i keep getting some cramps that kinda feel like period cramps, but no blood. But, cramping before my period is normal for me. What is the chance if a condom was always used? I'm afraid to say anything to my mom, and i cant drive so i cant get a pregnancy test. I also would not want to keep the baby, so if i was pregnant, is there a place they'd do it for free, or at least really cheap?

Hi Kya! Condoms are VERY reliable. and since your period is coming on and you have the symptoms, just relax and I'm sure it will come on! IF you are really sterssed it wont come on - adding to your stress level! So just breathe OK? And keep on using protection, also have your partner, jejaculate outside the vagina into the condom - this way there wont be any "oops's" So good luck and just relax OK?

i'm sort of having a similar situation.

i lost my virginity to my boyfriend in february 2010, and i've been on the combination birth control pill minerva-35 since then. i took it everyday at around the same time being no more than 50 minutes late on 3 occasions. on the 26th of march i slept with my boyfriend and we used a condom but it was slipping a little, so we adjusted it and after it was fine and we continued. he came in me but he pulled out as soon as it happened and he checked the condom an it wasn't broken. the fact that the condom was slipping sort of freaked me out so i got the morning arter pill 21 hours later. after the 26 march, i haven't slept with my boyfriend

my period came on the 8th april, as scheduled. my period is very heavy but this one was lighter than usual but still heavy. on the 2nd may i changed birth control pills from minerva 35 to diane 35 another combination pill. my period was scheduled for the 6th but it didn't come, and i wonder if this is because of the change in pills. i have sore breasts, they've grown slightly, i'm bloated, urinate frequently (apparently due to anxiety, which i've always had a problem with) and have discharge.

what is going on, could i be pregnant or my body is just reacting to the birth control? i'm so stressed i'm only 18 and i'm freaking out!

Hi Ashlee! Since you have used your head, by being on the pill AND using a condom you are NOT pregnant! When you change pills - remember eac pill can have a different combo of hormones - your body takes an adjustment - either with your period (which is usually the first sign) and then also by subtle changes! Try the Diane for 3 months - usually you should give BC about 3 - 6 motnhs to see how they work! I have heard that Diane has less side effects than the others, so just see! AND keep up with the condom and BC! Good for you! Just relax and it WILL come on - maybe less, and actually might just stop - as some new ones actually stop your period!