I have been taking Ovulation Test daily and yesterday was the 12th day from the day my period started and the test showed i would ovulate today if i understand correctly. Well today me and my boyfriend had sex and he came in me.. does this mean i have a good chance in getting pregnant..If so when should i take a pregnancy test? I understand it takes around six days for the egg to implant.. any one have any advice or anything? please share!

so... you weren't using any protection? there is a chance you could be pregnant, I would take a test after a week

No no protection.. we are TTC ...after a week it will show up if i am? and is it true i may not get implantation bleeding if i am?..

Ah I understand now, to get the best/most reliable results from a pregnancy it's best to take it a week after your missed period (if I remember correctly)... I've never been pregnant and haven't read up much on implantation bleeding so I'm not sure about that one.

I took it the day my period was done and it started the 15th.. im not sure when it stopped but i know they were all negitive until the day before yesterday..... and i read the directions and it said that the day it reads positive then i will ovulate 24 to 36 hours.. i had sex the next morning and night and he came in me both times with no protection.. so. should i test a week from the 27 or should i wait to see if i get next period.. ?

it would actually be best if you waited until you missed your period. alot of pregnancy test today can give you results that are 99% accurate the first day of your missed period.

Back in 07 my periods stopped untill this month of 08 they used to come around the 5th and i had a 30 day cycle. But since it came on the 15 this month... should i test around then?

Im so anxious im going to keep asking..
I used an answer barnd ovulation test (on the 26) and the directions said the day it shows up with two lines means i will ovulate 24-36 hours from then.
I had sex the next morning and night he came in me both times no protection also the next day. If i understand right sperm can live in you a few days?
I remember the night of the 27 i had slight cramps like i used to have 2 weeks or so before period my mom always told me it was becuase i was ovulating. So does this mean the sperm could of gotten to the egg if we had had sex before and he came in me.. im so ready to have a baby we have been ttc for a while now.

Any opoions would be good =D

yes... sperm can live for a few days inside of you. if you have unprotected sex before or while your ovulating there is a good chance you are pregnant. you can also try to lay on your back for at least 15 after intercourse. however, it is better to just go to sleep after.
and to answer your question, i would wait until the 15th to take a pregnancy test. i know it's hard waiting, but that's the only thing you can do. if you would like you can take a pregnancy test on the 5th, and if it's negative wait until the 15th and take another one.

Okay.. thank you! i think i will just wait and if my period doesnt come by the 15 i will test then. im going try n not think about it just incase im not! i dont want my hopes to high.

Also i have been taking fertility blend pills to help... should i stop taking untilli know? it says if i think i am to stop. but idk if it would be to early to hurt