I'm only 13, we have been going out for 10 months mow and my boyfriend stayed at mine last..we were messing around and he suggested he put it in..I told him he should..we didn't have sex for long it was about 3 minutes or so, it wasn't fully in either as it hurt too much! he says he didn't cum or precum but I'm terrified just incase..could I still be pregnant?

Most of the time a guy cant feel if hes precuming, so he still may have even if he says he didn't. i would say just wait and take a test if your period is late. I wouldn't stress about it just yet. Just try to relax and not think about it.

wait for your period, if its 2 weeks late or even a day late you should try a pregnancy test. and oh look up for some signs on the internet just search early pregnancy signs if some of it shows up then you are 50% pregnant. hope this helps

If he ejaculated earlier in the day or night before then yes there is a possibility that the precum had sperm in it but if not and he didn't cum inside of you then you should be just fine. Recent research has proven that the pull out method is only 2 percent less effective than using a condom. I would still recommend you two use a condom for the sake of sti's your young you have plenty of time to experiment and catching something permanent or not is no fun do your homework and know that the consequences are real using a condom feels a whole lot better than pushing out a baby or having a c section and also a whole lot less expensive my sons birth alone costed me $25000 that's just for my wife to have the baby no immunizations or postnatal testing. Just be safe and use your brain.