Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hello, there. My friend ate some shellfish food and after a while she got an allergy. Later, she was diagnosed with shellfish allergy. I would like to know how dangerous this allergy can be. Can anyone tell me something more about this? I would appreciate all your replies. Thanks, folks. Bye!

Loading...

Hello to you too. Your friend should be careful. Shellfish allergy can manifest with different symptoms. The most common ones are hives (urticaria) and angioedema. Angioedema is redness and swelling bellow the skin. Anaphylactic reaction is also possible and this is what makes this allergy dangerous. Your friend should avoid this food from the menu. She shouldn’t even take omega-3 fatty acids or glucosamine tablets. I hope this she will be all right. Bye!
Reply

Loading...