Hi, folks. My friend is obsessed with soybeans. She constantly bothers me with the fact how they are good for our health and similar. I would really like to know how healthy soybeans are really healthy. I would appreciate if someone could tell me more about this. Thanks for all your replies.

Hello. Soybeans are important source of proteins. It is considered to be a source of complete protein. They contain essential amino acids that cannot be synthesized by human body. However, there are some proofs that can show that it can damage heart. I am not familiar with the details. If you are interested, you should consult an expert. I hope you’ll find out something. Good luck with all. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I have also heard some good things about soybeans. There are also some important antioxidants in soybeans. They are rich with omega 3 fatty acids. Isoflavons are also present. I must admit that I haven’t heard about possibility of damaging heart. I don’t say it is not accurate. You should check that out with an expert. I hope this helps. Bye!