Hello, folks. My niece has been diagnosed with mold allergy. I hear that antioxidants can play important role in the treatment process. I would like to know what the most powerful antioxidant is for this purpose. Does anyone know this? I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. You have heard well. Antioxidants indeed have an important role in the treatment of mold allergy. Vitamin C and vitamin E are very important since they boost one’s immune system. Omega-3 fatty acids are currently a hit in the world of antioxidants. Your niece could try with this. Selenium is another antioxidant that is powerful. I hope I’ve helped you with this. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your Niece, but I have found this blend of 23 antioxidants called Jus, it has the highest orac score and is just pure juice, pure powerful antioxidants, if you want more information you can read testimonies and there are pages of information about it, good luck in your search! :D

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed