Hello, guys. I have been suffering for years from sulfite allergy. I have heard something about Pepsid AC. Can anyone tell if this substance can help me with my allergy? I would really appreciate your sincere replies. I hope answering my post won’t bother you much. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hello to you too. I have heard about Pepcid AC as well. As far as I know, this drug acts against histamine in stomach and intestinal tract. You can combine this drug with Claritin. If the reaction persists, you can add Prednisone. However, I suggest you consult a doctor about this. These are all powerful drugs and shouldn’t be taken easily. I hope this helps. Good luck! Bye!

Every drug you take has the potential to initiate a side effect. Having both parents in poor health at 90 plus I am experienced in midnight trips to the emergency room. Seriously, life may be long, and chronic illnesses and bad reactions can easily dominate every minute of ever day. Take your risks at end of life. Be super conservative when you are young.