Hello, folks. I am thinking of putting silicone implants into my boobies. Nevertheless, I am not sure whether to do it or not since I have heard something about silicone allergy. How serious can be a reaction of this? I would appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks in advance, guys.

Hello. Believe it or not, we are surrounded by silicones more than you think. There are even some traces in food. Yes, you’ve read this well. Of course, this is a much smaller amount. But, for allergic reaction, you don’t need to take a large amount of an allergen. Small are enough. You shouldn’t worry a lot. If you have a tendency to allergies, then you should discuss this with your doctor. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

Hello there,

As the poster above me has already told you, if you haven’t been allergic to silicone until today than there is no reason to worry about your surgery. But if you want to be totally sure you can go to your doctor and ask him to refer you to the allergist. He will perform allergy test and you will know for sure whether you are allergic to the silicone or not.

And we all have heard stories about bad reactions after breasts augmentation but, honestly, I don’t know not even one true story that has happened in last ten years. of course you need to go to safe clinic and choose carefully your surgeon. Good luck.