How do i masterbate i am only 13

Well Hun, They Have Many Ways To Masturbate..
All You Have To Do Is Just Relax. I Started When i Was 11 And Now Im 15[: I Started Rubbing My Clit And Putting My Vagina Under The Bath Water.
It Feels Really Good. Now I Put My Vagina Up On The Jets In Our Tub. I Hope Some Of These Can Help You! Good Luck.

Well im 21 and he best way for me to masterbate is by rubbing my clit....and to be honest with you this might sound gross to you girls but me and my friends we all talk about this and we all found out its better to do it while watching porn....uhm good luck sweety.!

I am 13 and I masterbate daily all u do is at night I take flashlight and rub your clit or take an electric toothbrush head back and just sit you'll reach organism in minutes! Hope this help

This has given me sooooo many great ideas!!! I hadn't ever done it before but now I'm addicted and I'm at it all the time ;D my favorite is an electric tooth brush really hard on my clit so good :)

bananas cucumbers zuchini golf clubs CLEANbeer and wine bottles big long fat pens that u get from the dollar store corn on the cob OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE EVEN USED A POOL STICK

Ok well first of all don't worry it takes a couple times:) I'm 14 and what I do is actually use the handle of my hairbrush;) first you should start by rubbing your clitoris then from there when you get wet SLOWLY! Stick the handle in if it hurts stop. If not keep goin until you got it all in from there pulse it faster and faster and rub your clit harder and eventually you will get this amazing feelin that will build up to an orgasm:) hope I helped!:)

What if your a virgin?

Emmalynn15 wrote:

I have no idea how to masterbate ! Im a 14 year old girl . I've tried rubbing myself with a pillow, stinking my finger up there, and using a hair brush. I find no intense pleasure . Please help me !

USE WHOLE CARROTS cuCUMbers BANANAS ZUCHINI

I live in a hot place so my vagina can get very hot so what I like to do I either dip my hand in ice cold water and rub my clit in circles or sometimes I rub ice directly on it. I always feel the best pleasure.

well, i'm the same age and i've been looking over the internet to find out what works best and i found out this way to masterbait that is REALLY good. You go in the shower, use the shower head (works best if you have it on the fast/hard pressure hose type thing) then sit down and direct it to your vagina, it helps if you push your feet hard on the side of the bath tub and breath deeply. It's sounds weird but it's really nice, quick and no one expects it because they think your just having a shower. Hope this helps.

i masterbate when my bestfriend sleeps next to me, then she wakes up and joins me. its HOT ;)

Theirs nothing i like more than to masterbate,
at least 4 times a day, but sometimes i have to go to the toilet at school and soimetimes get my mate yo come too, then she will start rubbinghersef and scream and it gets me more hornier,
Also, in the mornings, i don it before mum wakes up, in the shower, and morning glory h my god. and then i use like my mums hair brush and she always complains that it doesnt smell right ;/
ahahhaha...
aND THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT MY BROTHER AND I LIKE TO DOTHINGS ON A REGULAR BASIS, AND HE HAS a grlfriend. ha.
THIS IS ALL serious, and i guess that using your fingers and moaning at the samer time gives you more pelasure. try it :)
xoxooxox

Ok so I'm 14 and have never masterbated before what should I do I have no electric tooth brush either

Ok so I'm a vergin and has never masterbated before I don't know how to or what to do I'm 14 don't have an electric tooth brush and don't have the toys that u can get what do I do can u help me