im 13 years old and a little embarrassed... but i was wondering how kiss a girl... ive never kissed a girl before so i dont know what to do...

Hi there! It is the same question I asked myself before I even kissed a guy.
My thoughts were like I don’t know how or what to do and the first time I kissed someone I realized what everybody meant when they said there is nothing to learn, it comes naturally.

I know you would like technical instructions but it really feels stupid saying open your mouth, stuck your tongue down her throat because it is not like that and it is different with everybody. For example, with some guys I enjoyed long kissing, while with others it was just a slight kiss on the lip and that would be enough.

You will see when you come to it. Don’t get anxious because there is nothing to be anxious about. Have you already found someone you fancy?

Community Administrator
See if you can find some helpful hints that Pseudonim provided:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/girlfriend-problem&highlight=

yea we've been going out for a few months

Have you checked these tips? Maybe you will find them helpful!

Have you made your move yet? Do you think she is expecting it from you? Has she kissed before?

i haven't mad emy move yet but we talk about it a lot online and on the phone and stuff... we don't get to see each other that much since she goes to a different school...

Well, if you want a sensual kiss. I would recommend in my opinion...
If the mood is right and you guys are close enough, gently use either your left hand or right hand (whichever you prefer) on her neck. Then slowly bring each others faces close, tilt your head a little and gently give her a semi-long kiss. I find this approach works extremely well since girls like things soft. Try putting on a little (and i mean a little) chapstick before you make the move, because no one really likes dry to dry mouth action :-)
Hope all is well and good luck

it depends on what kind of kiss you want, like a really good kiss or just a peck, but the first time i kissed a guy i was nervous because i had no idea what to do but when you have your lips together, it just comes out naturally

i was wondering this at first as well, and i had no help. kissing comes naturally, and it varies from person to person. the best thing is to start soft, then see how the other person likes it, that way you can adjust.

;-) u'll do gr8. they're rite. once your in the moment it will all come naturally to u! don't worry bout it!!! ;-)

Aww thats so cute lol his question! Sorry.just had to say that. Im 13 too =)

well i recommend you  a FRENCH kiss

yu know how it is?

first yu take yur girl frind's  lower  lip between ur lips and then slowly u suck it up in yur tongue

then if she does not reject  or oppose you, slowly use your tongue in her  mouth.

and try to ake  her tease and WET in her p***y