My wife and I have been married for 2yrs and we have not been enjoying sex like we should.its takes up to 45min for her to feel the slightest sentiation only when I lick her Clits.She does like giving me blow job which I love with a passion.He nipple isn't sensitive,she doesn't like me to finger her,She doesn't know hw to flirt with me.She really willing to lean hw to satisfy me and as well enjoy sex the way most women do.Am a sexually active person who has gone up to 1hour extended passionate lovemaking in my previous relationships but now I ejaculate most times in 5minutes or less.This issue of enjoying lovemaking with my wife is the only thing that breaks my@ all the time because we both love each other so well but just this flame passion is missing.Please someone help save my marriage cos I don't want to have an affair outside marriage.

1.What did ​U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by b***h?
2.I believe sex is to be enjoyed by both of us and not just me.The problem I see here is that she has always been to serius with her Career persuit so it appears she's finding it difficult to break out of her shell.She feels sad most time when its obvious she isn't satisfying me. Infact,she now ask me to buy her porn cause she can't buy them herself.pls some help save our marriage.I luv sex but she is not as sensitive as I would want my wife to.

Tell her how you feel! She will probably understand! And what i meant was b i t c h but that was mean to say! Sorry! I shouldn't have said that!

@aj25 tnks.I already discussed with her.It seems her level of sexual sensitivity is low and am looking for a solution to boost it.She really wonts to enjoy sex and satisfy me as well.I love my wife to steam up d passion in me.Am ready to help her tru dis