ok to start off with i love my wife more than anything in the world. she is the most beautiful girl and such a great person. I have this problem though. For some reason i dont really know why but i am really turned on by the thought of her f*****g another guy. i have talked to her about this and we actually tried it more then once and i loved it. she was really curious about it and was kind of turned on by it too. so one night when we were drinking the subject just came up and it happened with one of my friends. she was really drunk and couldnt really remember a whole lot about it but said she still had a good time. So we decided to do it again sober. she said that the guy wasnt very good at it and since then she said that she doesnt want to do it anymore. so because i love her i decided that it wasnt for us. although we decided to never do it again i still am quite addicted to it. so i guess what im asking is if anyone has any ideas that might satisfy my hunger so to speak. i think that i liked it so much is because i love how sexy she looks when she is getting screwed and how into it she was and how much pleasure she was in. but if she doesnt want to do it again she has her reasons and i completely support her decision in what ever she chooses. so please help with suggestions.

curiouschuck1
OK this is a touchy situatition, but I think I will tackle it,
1) have you thought of taping you having sex with her? this will keep away the unsatifaction of some one else? and you still get to watch her.
2) swapping; there are groups, more then you think, out there that will do this on a heart beat!!, and she can watch you perform... from another view.
3) just forget it, it is not worth the hassels you will have later.
So the question is why? you much older then her and you're starting to slow down? some kid though you had some time ago? Try some sex books, and change your rountue, it may be the best.
RT
reply welcomed

Why don't you try making a sex tape and watching it later? It might satisfy your need to see from an outside view her being taken by someone. Plus it might make her more comfortable.

If not that then just ask her again. Don't make it seem like you're pushing cause she might not respond well to you if it seems like you are really addicted to it.

The sex tape is a real good idea and i think that will have to suffice. If she doesn't want to do it with another guy, even if it pleases you, you really do have to respect her wishes.We do have a tendency to try different things when we are under the influence of alcohol. Alcohol brings out another side of us and something that we are curious about is much easier to do when we are s**t faced. But then we sober up and what was exciting 24 hours ago is no longer such a rush.
Your wife does not want the "swinger lifestyle" i am sure you can appreciate that.
Your wife fulfilled your fantasy and you should be happy with that. So unless she changes her mind, keep the image of her and the other guy in your mind when you make love to, that should satisfy you.

Well if you had done this once, why not do it again. I too tried this but failed, since she was not drunk. I would love trying this again. You again plan it out, get her drunk, take her to a party or some thing. Let her inner desires come out, take the guy u like, let them have it. While u watch. Believe me wives would never accept what they like, my wife always like to watch young men, but she refuses intimate take about this. You just make her drink and let ur friend have her, do this again and again she will love it.

That is horrible advice Guest. His wife has made it clear that she is done with his fantasy. You make it sound like he's pimping his wife. Forceing her to drink and the indulge in sex with a strangeer is wrong, unless she wants to, and even then it's weird, but to each his own.
She may be footloose and probably throws all caution to the wind when she is under the influence, but then morning comes and reality sets in. She may be furious with him for setting her up, knowing how uninhibated she is when she is drunk.
Respect is a huge part of a marraige and if that gets lost, the the union will eventually go down the drain.

DON'T DO IT.....if you haven't done it already that is.....I've my spouse do this a couple of years ago and now we're both addicted to it and going through a divorce 3 years later. By letting her have sex with other men what a woman translate's this into is 1) "He no longer loves me 2) I get please more by other men...they last longer etc., 3) I have a liscense to do what ever the F***K I want to include leaving you for another man ...it doesn't matter how much you love your wife she will never repect you because you "let" her f**k other men. By sayiing we have to follow these rules...well that doesn't really help because she's going to eventually do as she pleases because just because you like to watch doesn't mean you will always get to. It got to the point where it didn't matter anymore; the addiction had a life of it's own. My spouse became like a robot and using chat rooms like Yahoo to talk to guys constantly; I even caught her having phone sex one night and I ended up getting a blow job out of it while this other guy listened on the phone. The sad part is we live in reality and when fantasy becomes reality then there's no stop to it...in my situation the spouse became positive for Chlymedia and is also pregnant with another man's baby. She thinks he will be the answer to all of her problems (if he only knew) but because she is in her own denial about her addiction the problems won't go away. She'll either end up trying to get back with me or cheat on him. I think the latter will happen and she will already have 4 kids by then.....trust me I'm writing to this article from a hotel room and i haven't seen my kids in weeks. DON'T DO IT..AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE THAT'S "CURIOUS" ...TRUST ME NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE SAYS SHE LOVES YOU IT'S ALL BULL....SHE'LL LEAVE YOU BECAUSE IT'S TOO ADDICTING. WOMEN GET ADDICTED TO LOVE AS WELL TO FEEL THAT "NEW LOVE" EXPERIENCE...I SAW MY SPOUSE CHANGE OVER THE YEARS AND IT'S HORRIBLE...I LEARNED THAT IT CAN EVEN CHANGE THE CHEMICAL'S IN YOUR BRAIN AND WITH HER I THINK IT HAS

Ive found tis the number fantasy common between husb and wife..personally, Im single, and never tried a mfm threeway

I would highly suggest having sex with ur wife next to some very large mirrors. I love watching her body while having sex. The mirror is better than making a video bcuz u get to experience the feeling of sex and see it from the side or front as if someone else is doing it. I found that she really likes to watch as well. This technique also makes me come a lot faster, which she loves bcuz I used to take too long. Filming it also works but we both like the mirror a lot. Hope this helps.

Im thinking back to that guest response...while I have been in some 3 somes, mainly YEARS ago....from my past encounters...times Ive talked to just ONE of these swinger couples ---would often just have sex with me, without the partner.....even tho some 'ground rules supposedly have been established....so YEAH,,,THAT reality could come to be....the wife having the child of the third party, ending up w/ a broken marriage

Yeh I havent been any angel, but lately more likely to follow the better path

Bi the way...the partners of either couple that I encountered are of either sexes---and either one wanted a session w/ me..s'ok, Im bi

sex tape seems to be the msot obvious answer to me...it is great for 3 reasons:

1 you can build up a porn collection of you and your wife
2. You guys can watch the porn together and both get aroused by it
3. after that you actually get to have sex with the woman you are watching in the porno, something every man dreams of while watching porn...

But I think that letting your wife or actually asking her to have sex with another man is just not a good idea, I cant see that ending well at all...keep it within your marriage, try toys, sex tapes, but dont go having sex with other people...you should be focusing on pleasing your wife not letting someone else do it

Yes you are correct, if she needs let her go and have sex the one she likes. My wife too gos we have no problem. She say it is like fun and c**t massage.She likes it because I too like to give here what she want. If she want leave me as well she can.I will not stop her.

Me

Hey there curiuschuck1.  I have the same fantacy as you have.  I was able to talk my ex-GF to have sex with another guy while i was hidding in the closet.  It got me turned on very bad.  My wife now, she is very she and would not do something like that.  I have talked to her about it but she did not like the idead at all.  She was able to let me take picuters of her naked and posted them online.  It is very close to someone else doing her.

i think it really depends on the woman.

i think you have to analyse if she's the real romantic type that sees sex as a pure connection and expression of her love and the relationship you have etc. or if she can seperate it out.... f*****g from the relationship.

i've discussed it with my wife a bit, threesomes, FFM or MMF or swaping couples or swinger party etc. but we never did anything, because I know she's the type of girl that connects sex with a long term relationship, love affair, etc. and she won't ultimately be able to seperate it out, so one way or another its likely to come badly undone.

women have a lot of complicated issues, their feelings about sex, their feelings about finding a partner, their feelings about long term, kids, career etc. its way more complicated for women because they are the ones that can get pregnant, get stranded on their own, get called s**ts, have to give up their career for kids etc. etc. etc. not to mention that every time she steps out of the house she's the object of desire for just about every male that catches a glimpse of her..... there are alot of issues they have to deal with that us men never even thought into for one second. just about every woman has at some stage been oggled to the point she feels really uncomfortable...when has that ever happened to a man ?

think into the c**p woman have to deal with and its no wonder their sexual boundaries and attitudes are a little more complicated

once i started to think into some of this stuff, it cleared up alot of things for me.

i know for sure that other girls i have dated, i could have gone swinging with, but not my current wife... the risks are high... i agree with the comments made on here, she's going to take on a whole complicated set of parameters into her head if i let another man at her, and i'll have no ultimate control about how she deals with that. it might work out fine, perhaps its 50.50 with my current girl, but i see the chances of her first going wild, wanting more and more swinging, and second having a quick f**k on her own because she's pissed with me, or just plain turned on, or both.... and then trouble can start..... if she can't seperate out the f*****g from the relationship.... alot of women, i'd say at least 75% can't.

if we have just one threesome, with another guy... even with another girl.... firstly she'll feel sexually liberated, and that can get out of hand and then she can easily get all confused....

also you have to remember that all men are predateurs..... once they find some quick and easy p***y they will be back for more, as much as they can get..... so once you open the pandoras box.... it only takes one bad grumpy evening, a tiny fight over some missing soxes or some junk.... she's already broken the boundary with you present... now its just one phone call and she'll be banging some guy who will be back for more, and she can easily get confused and fall in love.... now you are in real trouble.... smart guys will even turn on all that emotional stuff just to get more p***y... be warned... !!!

There are two other factors worth considering..... I don't think that most women are used to controlling themselves beyond all out denial... us men we feel turned on we know its available but actually we can hold back... even if a half naked girl jumps on me in the hot tub... it has happened... i can stop and go no, i don't want to be a cheat... even though i am aroused.... women worry about men cheating and yes sure it can happen, but men can stop and they can also seperate f*****g from loving.... women not so much.....

and a woman doesn't have so much of a defense mechanism ..... their defenses have to activate much earlier in the proceedings..... they would never get into the hot tub in the first place... once they are aroused its too late, they can't help themselves, they just kind of let go.... that's why us men know we just have to keep pushing and chasing and eventually she will let go of herself..... if you encourage her to lose that early defense mechanism, something you don't have in the first place..... what you perhaps didn't realise is she doesn't have much else to stop every penis in town sliding up inside her.... which STDs aside is all fine and good until one of them gets inside her emotions and you lose your connection and intimacy to her.... guys can be bastards.... every man and his dog was trying to f**k my ex wife before we'd formally broken up.... they were circling around our marriage, like vultures around a dying bison...

the final thing which i never thought of and read on a forum the other day and made me laugh... even if she can control herself and there are no issues between you....... if you start having threesomes, if you are not careful your marriage is going to end up back like being single again.... you'll be with your partner, unsatisfied on the weekend because the two of you are busy trying to find someone to pickup for a good three way f**k... my single friends spend their weekends circling around with endless deadend hookups etc. etc.... its boring and rubbish and the chase is always better than the catch.... why take your marriage back to that ? its stupid....