I am 13 and I have been masterbating with an electric tooth brush and I squirt everytime. But legs always start to twitch and shake like crazy!!! Why does this happen and why don't I ever moan? Help me please??

your legs shake when u are feeling good from the act of masturbating and when about to have ur orgasm,dnt worry ths happen to most girls its perfectly normal. also not every girl moan its just like that i dnt moan when i do it so dnt be ashamed. but when u masturbate with the toothbrush cover it with a latex glove so it wnt damage anything down there. you can also u a therapeutic massager that u can get at walgreens. one of those pin point ones they r safer than a electric toothbrush but use watever makes you happy.have a good day. :). 

I'm just jealous because you're able to squirt. I'm 16 and have yet to squirt. 

Is it normal to squirt? Do guys like it??

Squirting is just now being more recognized. I hate to call it a new phenomenon because I can't imagine that it is. 

Who cares if guys like it? Lol! I just want to do it to satisfy myself!! 

yeah guys like it when girls squirt especially when they make them squirt,its boost their self esteem. its actually cool when u girl can make herself squirt.

Guys love it!

You'll get there

Of course they like it.

A while after we got married 50 years ago we began having problems with the bed being soaked after our love sessions, so much that we began putting down a bath towel soak it up. I never noticed it was "squirting" but how would I, my face was always in the way? It didn't start in the beginning. It wasn't until later, after I figured out how to really satisfy my wife and she was having great orgasms. Didn't hear about "squirting" until seeing it in some porn a few years ago. If I'd known about squirting I would have kept out of the way so I could watch it while I worked on her by hand. I think that would have been a real turn on, for me anyway.

hey enjoying life ,either your writing a romatic novel or you are getting a little personal which one is it?

my GF doesnt make sound when she cums, she squirt all over but never any sound. its cause she like tht she shakes but no nose. same with me i can cum inside her but i dont make any noise either its just my way of being. tell me how it goes ok ? peace

You got to hit your G-spot your suppose to finger your self in a upper motion in a nice fast Pace .

You need a long one.