Hi, i am vijay, we are live in relationship and not married yet, my girl friend has vaginal burning during sex as well as anytime, mostly during summer. We lost a romantic life, she also hate a me when i suck her nipple or rub her breast. We love each other and she love me more and we planned to marry, sex didnt affect on our love but it is most romantic part of couple life before and after marriage. what can we do increase her sex, how we solve this problem?

Hi Vijay, as you point out love making is a vitally important part I'd a romantic relationship. If your partner is in constant pain she should see her doctor. it sounds like it is making her day to day life difficult and badly affecting your sex life. It could turn out to be something that is easy to treat like a yeast infection. But don't try guessing what it is. That's what doctors are for. Sex should be an enjoyable part of your relationship for both of you. it is a shame that something that is possibly easily treated is standing in the way of that. As for how to help her enjoy more sexual experiences. Getting her pain issues sorted out will be a great start. No one likes doing things that cause them pain. And then take your time to really make love to her. Lots
of affection, hugs, caresses and kisses without any expectation of sex. Most women love that, and it makes us more willing to have sex when the mood strikes. And lots of compliments. Tell her how beautiful, sexy she is etc. Whatever will make her feel good about herself. But you really need to mean it. She will know if you don't. All of these things help her feel secure and loved, and she will feel more like making love when she feels valued. She will feel safer to let go and experiment more when having sex. Then when you are making love take your time to get her really aroused. Ask her what she likes and do that. And if you would like to try something new take baby steps, discuss things and find out what she is comfortable with.and gradually build to to New things, making sure she is enjoying it and comfortable. My partners theory is that if he takes his time to pleasure me and make sex incredible I will keep coming back for more and won't want to say no. And it works. But because your partner associates sex with pain you will need to take things slowly, do things that don't hurt her, perhaps oral sex, lots of kissing and caressing etc. And if/when she gets the pain thing sorted out hopefully you'll find that she starts to enjoy sex more. You sound loving and caring. I wish you all the best and sorry if I have told you things that you already know.

sally, thank you, as you told i gave more time for what she want, i mean kisses on body, boobs rubbing and slowly sucking even some oral sex, she get fully excited and she told me i want lots of sex today i.e. she feel very romantic, she get wet more as expected, but when i starts actual sex(without condom) at middle time she starts pain like burning, then i stop and i never force her to complete/satisfy me, her doctor told she has a urine infection, we got a treatement 1 year ago already, but from that day she starts to hate sex this is main problem, she sex with me once per two month only if i want otherwise no. Actually i want more sex but i never told her my feeling to avoid misunderstang, to keep her happy i always say her "Janu muze bhi sex ascha nahi lagta"

Maybe lube will help. Or maybe see the doctor.

Hi, that sounds so frustrating for you both. What can happen when women have experienced pain during sex, like your partner did with the infection, her body remembers the pain and her vagina may tense up during sex and make it painful. This is called vaginismus. It can be treated. Sometimes by a doctor, sometimes by a physiotherapist that specialises in womens health. it is subconscious. She has no control over it but there is help. It would probably be an idea to see a gynecologist first. And if she still has the burning pain ecen when she hasn't had sex the uti May have recurred. I hope you find some help. All the best