I'm not sure what size is considered big,small, or average for a mans penis. However, I'm content with my 8" long penis and substantial width. my wife says I'm the biggest she's been with ( what woman doesn't say that to her man)

I have lots of stamina and I'm in great shape which enables me to perform a variety of positions. I'm also very attentive and exploratory with foreplay. My wife claims she loves our sex life but its rare that she makes any noise during intercourse. She moans, screams and breathes heavy while I perform oral sex on her all the time. I hear/get that reaction during sexual intercourse 1 out of every ten attempts. She claims that I'm her porn star because she's not that sexually experienced but her actions are not as loud as her words. 

Is she lying about satisfaction and possibly not happy with sexual intercourse with me?

:(

woman is always correct in sex subject. satisfy her as she desires.

You must be proud of your 8" size .penis and your happy sex life. The size is not at all small. Make your wife enjoying with you so long as you are able to and she is willing to have it. It is a healthy part of life. Also you can add some pleasure to it by serving her in whatever way she needs your service. Just check with her of this discreetly.

Oral stimulation is a LOT different for a woman than vaginal stimulation – you are going right on her most sensitive area when you are down there. So she may be making more noise because of that; and not all women are really vocal during intercourse, so just because she is not screaming, does not mean she isn’t enjoying herself. You could come right out and ask her, of course; you could also ask if there are any positions she might want to try, because stimulating her from inside really depends on the angle you are coming from – it’s not all about your size. To make sure the equipment is ready for performance, make sure you are keeping things clean down there, and you might try a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to keep the skin moisturized and responsive – it will feel better for both of you that way.