My fiancee is 21, during love making she complain pain and soreness in her vagina. I thot first time its due to first intercourse and hymen break she was feeling pain, but later i realize she complain the pain all the time we have sex.she dont enjoy sex with me.She is a patent of PCOD. I foreplay with her more than 30 minutes untill she come at least 2-3 times. but it didnt make any difference.. we tried KY jelly too but it also dont make any use.
Quote:

Tried:-
Lots of foreplay(Untill 2-3 orgasm by fingering and licking)
KY jelly
All positions
Condoms and without condoms

Please help...

You might want to read this (Some women are allergic to their own sex hormones)and see the doctor.
https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Are_You_Allergic_To_Sex__a781_f8.html

I don't think she is allergic to sex ... she enjoy fingering herself (masturbation) and love to be with me... but the main problem she tell is dryness which make her cry...
please anyone expert help me ..

You tried KY jelly so she really shouldn't be dry it might be a skin condition called Lichen Sclerosis but its unlikely...

If she's dry, and you've already applied water-based lube, you may need to reapply.
It sounds like she's drying out. She can gauge if she needs more.
Be sensitive to her request to add more...let her do it, so she gets as much as she needs/wants.
Treat it as fun, not an obstruction or stoping in the action.

Just a few suggestions...

She may feel pain and itching for a number of reasons... most common would be a STD or a yeast infection.

she complain itching sensation at the opening for vagina. (lower part of vagina)
For first time intercourse after one month she enjoyed it and her vagina was fully lube, but after first intercourse second day she complained the same. her vagina lips become red and swell.even i cant touch it. not able to insert a finger, so no foreplay. no licking of vagina.
she feel pain if my penis touch above her vagina.
please help