So basically we are a young married couple, im 28 and she is 30, no kids, we have been together for 6 years and married for 3 years. We are both originally from Turkey but i lived in USA for a while now.  When we first met which was in Turkey on my vacation back in 2005 there was this one guy that she was attracted to and he like her a lot, at a time she was confused who to go out with, him or me, in the end it ended up me. Since i live in USA we had long distance relationship for couple of years and then she moved here as well and we got married. For the last year i had a fantasy of my wife having sex with some other man. For a long time she didn't really like the idea and i wasn't pushing it at all. So lately when we would have sex i would name that same guy back in Turkey that liked my wife and i noticed she was turned on by that. So long story short she was able to find him on Facebook on my request and they talked and he said he wants her sexually. She told me everything and i told her well when you go back to visit your parents im ok with you having sex with him. So here comes this time, she is supposed to go there in 2 months, i can't go due to my work. Now im wondering was that a bad idea? Sometimes i really want this to happen but on the other hand im scared to regret later. Im not going even to be there. The idea does turn me on but im not 100% comfortable yet. I do trust her that's for sure and we love each other so much. I still can change it and she won't even fly there, or i can just let that happen and see how it goes, it was my idea to begin with, please suggest what to do, what are the cons?

Jack,

Bad idea.

If she sleeps with him, you sleep with him.  Any STD's that he may have, you may get.  What happens if she gets pregnant?  Even using protection it CAN happen.

Very bad idea, what if she finds him better then you? what if he seduces her?

she chose you from the beginning.. why you destroy this relation ??

this is sick idea

really very bad idea how can u let ur wife to do this.................
it means u r  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use
who cant sattisfy his wife.............if she will leave u wt will u do...........

I love my wife and I know how much she loves me. I love her so much I want her to enjoy every pleasure there is in the world including sexually. She has slept with four different guys since we been together. I love to know others find her as sexy as I do. We have a wonderful sex life. You need to feel secure in your relationship.

If you both want the fantasy to come true than go for it! very similar to what me and my beutiful wife of 20 years have done, she has had sex with some 8 more men while married to me, we started out in a very rocky marriage, even split up for some time, recently she has forfilled my fantasy after much insistance in my part and now we have a great relationship, mutual jeoulasy is gone, and it feels like we have an adventourous life we both share, of cour there are risks, and it is part of the adventure not to feel totaly at ease with letting your wife have sex with other men, but for us it was well worth it, it depends on the 2 of you, no other couple will be the same. I have found that this is more common fantasy than many will admit to...

Lots of people have fantasies like this, you are just doing what gives you two the most happiness as a couple and there's nothing wrong with that. HOWEVER you very well may have feelings of hurt, insecurity, jealousy, envy, and suspicion. If you cannot contain your hurt feelings after the fact, it may forever ruin your marriage and relationship. Make sure you are comfortable enough with this so that you don't throw it in her face later (you are the one requesting this after all) and end up breaking up over your hurt feelings.

So, are you man enough to be mature about your fantasy and not hold it against your wife later? If you are, then go have fun with it you two, you only go around once after all!

I also the same. I enjoy when my wife doing sex with young boys. I like to give my wife to only some young, smart, and unmarried boys for 1 or 2 days. I love my wife very much.

Your wife is already into extra marital relationships.You probably there for time pushing.Your standard in sex is probably very very bad.My advice is improve your f*****g.Use sex inhancers if you are too weak.Give this lady to a man who f**ks better than you becoz you are causing unnecessary stress.

I love the idea of my wife with another guy but only whilst I'm there watching her enjoy it wouldn't like her to do it whilst away from me

IMHO, concerns with STD's and other health issues aside, it's best for her to do it with you present. Sexual intercourse is a very personal and intimate act for most women. Better for you to share the experience together firsthand.

Excuse me mister, you're gross. 

I don't even like sharing my crayons. 

Why the hell would anyone share their husband or wife? 

Thats ug. 

@jackreeves , I am similar to u & my wife similar to ur wife. What u saying is what happened to me about 18 years ago, but I wasn't scared to lose her because I was thinking if she doesn't want me because of another guy it's better to know now rather than later, so that I also won't love her too. This is the best test for u both if u love each other u gonna stay with each other no matter how many men she will have sex with. I did let her (I pushed her) to have sex with other men whom she likes & she did enjoy which was good for me too having a sexier wife. Believe my she always looked younger than her age 15 to 20 years, even now she has a few boyfriends, some of then even don't know that she is married or she has other boyfriends. Let ur wife try with black men, she will enjoy & may give up having sex with white skinned men. My wife is now so beautiful, sexy & full of life, she has a very cute black masculine friend who loves her so much, they often go to a weekend honeymoon together. I love her & offer her whatever I can without losing anything. By the way we are also from Turkey. I would love to hear about how u doing together now & if u need any help? Good luck

If you think you can both handle it then I say go for it. If you're worried then maybe you're not ready for this. For my wife and I it was the best thing that could've happened to us. Our sex life was really boring before we started to discuss this. We started talking about her fantasies and ex's while having sex and it really turned us both on. She admitted to often fantisizing about her a couple of her ex's while we were having sex. Part of our problem was that I was insecure with myself. My penis is tiny. Eventually she contacted one of her ex's and they met up and had sex. When she got home she told me all about it while making love to me. That night was the first time in our six years that she had an orgasm with me. Now she still sees him and found another guy that she has sex with a few times a week. Whenever we get home she tells me about it while having sex with me. She never has had another orgasm with me but she gets it from her boyfriends and she always makes sure I'm satisfied.