my wife says im being creepy and pushing her away by telling her i love her too much and commenting on her pictures on facebook. we have fallen on very hard times and are separated living in 2 different places and we have a 2 year old son whom is with me. she was never told by her parents that she was loved she was abused mentally and physically while her older sister got all the attention. we have been together for 5 years married for 1 year. she has bipolar disorder and has been diagnosed with it she also has PTSD from her childhood and previous marriage. i dont get how me trying to let her know how much i miss her how much i care about her how much i love her and how beautiful shes is pushes her away. she doesnt want to tell her parents that we are married she wont tell me she loves me in front of her parents and she wont kiss me or show affection to me in front of her family period. i have bounced around from job to job some i left on my own and others were from forces i couldnt control. i have been trying for awhile now to find something and when i do its like its not good enough. her parents hate me and tell her on a daily basis that im a mooch and a poor excuse for a man and that she needs to leave me. i hate this and need advice and help from anyone that can.

I am sorry that your wife has bipolar as its a very difficult hing to cope with for bith of you. Can you dpeak to her about her parents views and tell her you respect them and her and that you will not tell her you love her if it helps to let her know you understand her situation and you just want goid things for all of you.