I have irregular periods...so I can’t rely on them whether I am or not pregnant. The problem is I had unprotected sex three weeks ago. I feel some sickness in pats few days, so I am worried that I might be pregnant. I don’t want to see a doctor or tell anyone. Please help me. How do I know that I am pregnant?

One of the first signs of pregnancy is a missed period , but since you don’t have regular periods other signs are breast tenderness, nausea , fatigue, increased need to empty your bladder, Raised body temperature etc. but the only sure thing if you want to know if you are pregnant is to have a pregnancy test.

%-) Hello,
Just i Want to know that I am Pregnant or not? Last date of my periods was 7 June ,but this month i don't have my period on thesame date/time.Even i have continously pain in my legs. I don,t know whether i am pregnant or not.Both myself and my husband are not taking any precaution for intercourse as we are planning for baby since from last 6months. Help me.