I have been really stuggling the past couple of days with the thought of being pregnant. I am not sure if I am but I am also not so confident that I am not. I am over 8 days late for my period, I have this discharge that is like the one you get before your period but it just keeps going. I have back aches, headaches, and I am really irratable. I took a couple of tests and they came back negative. But I have read they are not accurate before three weeks. My family has a history of early signs/ symptoms presenting themselves before a test confirms it. I have been a little queazy and dizzy but no vomitting. I am not sure what to do does anyone have any advice for me?

thanks
britt

Britt...i would continue to take tests. it is hard to distinguish between the sympyoms of pregnancy and menses. If your period is always on time you may want to schedule a blood test with the doctor, which will tell you for sure and can detect pregnancy hormones early on...good luck

Have you been trying to get pregnant? Or are you only suspicious that you got pregnant?

When I used to take birth control pills, my periods were often late, sometimes missing. Are you maybe using bc pills? I don’t know what it is like with pregnancy but the symptoms you mentioned look like my pre-period symptoms. I always get backaches and am moody.

Maybe you should have yourself checked at the GP’s office to see if things are ok with your health.