i recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 15th day of my cycle i have a normal cycle. how soon would you say that i would experiencec symptoms of pregnancy and what would they be

your first sign comes as early as your missed period

Pregnancy symptoms: Top ten signs you might be pregnant
    • 10. Tender, swollen breasts
    • 9. Fatigue
    • 8. Implantation bleeding
    • 7. Nausea or vomiting
    • 6. Increased sensitivity to odors
    • 5. Food aversions
    • 4. Frequent urination
    • 3. A missed period
    • 2. Your basal body temperature stays high
    • 1. The proof: A positive home pregnancy test

Most likely you won't notice any pregnancy symptoms until about the time you've missed a period, or a week or two later. If you're not keeping track of your menstrual cycle or if it varies widely from one month to the next, you may not be sure when to expect your period. But if you start to experience some of the symptoms below (not all women get them all) and you haven't had a period for a while, you may very well be pregnant. Take a home pregnancy test and find out for sure!

ME N MY BOYFRIEND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX THURSDAY NIGHT NOV.23-2006 AND I WANTED 2 KNOW HOW SOON CAN I KNOW WHEATHER IM PREGNANT R NOT R WHATS THE EARLY SYMPTHOMS?!!!

me n my boyfriend had unprotected sex thursday nov.23-06 n n i think he came inside me because i was very wet when we finished i was wet all on the inner part of my thighs.....?some help please

i wanna know soooo okay me n my boyfriend had unprotected sex thursday nov.23-06 n n i think he came inside me because i was very wet when we finished i was wet all on the inner part of my thighs.....?some help please

well me a my mate had sex like a couple of days before my period n we used a condom but it came off inside of me n everything came out n now it has been a lil over a week n still never started my period could i be pregnant
n would i miss my period that fast

ME N MY BOYFRIEND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX saturday night.
NOV10-2007 AND I WANTED 2 KNOW HOW SOON CAN I KNOW WHEATHER IM PREGNANT oR NOT oR WHATS THE EARLY SYMPTHOMS?!!! is it too soon to have symtoms?

WELL i can tell you , that if you want to know and are concerned weather of not you may be prego, you need too wait at least ten day minium ,i ididn't know i was prego til i was 14wks, test where all nagative and didn't ave any signs of pregnacy , so i went to the doctors to see what's going on cause sh*t if i'm not prego and have no signs of it, then something might be phycaily wrong with me, so they ran some test and there i was knocked up and 14wks in,my daughter is now 7yrs old, and i'm prego again i took this test a little b4 the 14days wait period it was nagative, 2b be exact it was 8 days after sex so ten days later positive it was .........oh and you can get signs of pregnancy as early as 5 days in everybody is different from cramps to butterflys in your belly,head aches ,and mood swings which is all me lol good luck and wrap it up, it's alot of work and time,once you have a baby your life changes completely ,choose your partner and desions correctly not everyone is fit 2b parents..................ty xoxoxox

I had sex with my husband and I am overdue on my periods and a week later after the sex i  did a pregnancy test at home, but it is negative, is it too early to know whether i am pregnant or not, so please help me when can i know that i am pregnant.

hi ,i am getiing fat in stomach , my period is regular but some friends told me you looks pregnant,what i can do ,please answer me

Yes b***h you're pregnant