Well, I had my follow up on Aug 4, and had a vag u/s, and I was told that there was no more sack in my uterus, but as for bl test, they were not done then. So should I still take a test and if so when?

I think it would help us understand and help if you told us why you think you are pregnant right after having a miscarrige?

I agree with what aimless has posted. I think it would help us to know what symptoms you are feeling. I think a lot of what you're feeling would be related to the hormones in your body after the miscarriage. DOes that makes sense?

well like I mentioned earlier that I had a miscarriage on July 27. I still have not started my period after this. I ovulated on the 14th of Aug and I think we may have conceived again. I took a HPT last tuesday and it was negative. I still had this feeling. I was craving sweets like last time, my feet and hands got swollen and for me that never happens, and I had to pee very often. I took another HPT this past monday and Guess what the two that I took both said I was pregnant. But my concern now is, is it a false postive? And If so how do I determine now how far along I am since I have not gotten my period since the last M/C? I am hesitant to get excited about this cause I am scared that it really is a negative result. I already scheduled a doc appt but it's not for another two weeks. I am just wondering if I should just stay calm and not make a big deal or just go about as if it was my very first pregnancy.

JMI I am guessing tha tit's a false positive since it's been so early since your previous pregnancy so I don't know what to tell you other than to see a doctor and ask for a sonogram or something so they can take an actual look. Does that help?

well, I had a blood test done this past friday and it was positive. The midwife and I were scratching our heads trying to figure out how far along that would make me. We shall see, I have an official doc appt on the 17th. FINGERS CROSSED....

Fingers AND toes crossed for you! Let me know how it turns out, okay? It really is a confusing case!!

Hi, did you find out if you was pregnant in 2009 or not.?

I had a miscarriage jan.25, 2013 and now I'm starting to get signs again but they are a lil different like now I had a couple days of lower back pain and my nipples itch badly and I'm tired and getting headaches. My cervix feels hard and they said I have to wait to do a pregnancy test till march 11 th but I'm curious to know if I am. we haven't been using protection since the miscarriage. And I'm getting moody again but not as bad.

Sorry about your loss, I also miscarried on the 20/1/13 and praying I have fallen pregnant again. I'm just trying to find out when I can do a hpt as I think its too early to do one just yet. Any advise?

Hi i just want to know if you can still get your period if u are pregies? My boyfriend and I have sex almost every night and my period is late. I did 2 tests 2 days ago and the second stripe was very very light so i did a nother one yesterday again and it was darker but now i got my period yesterday after bein 4 days late.

Would my period cause it to be positive? 

i thanks i'am to

Hello ladies, I am new to this and hoping for some real life situations rather then Doctors books to what should and shouldnt happen..!

So i was 6 weeks pregnant when i miscarried around the 1st/2nd feb 2013. I had a scan the following week on the 7th feb and was told it was complete and all was gone....However i took a tes 4weeks after and it was still showing positive, so i was sent for Blood Tests on the 5th and 8th of March 2013, these showed a drop from 5000 to 700 hcg i was told i am not pregnant,... However here i am 18th march and its still showing positive 6 and half weeks later...I have had some very light bleeding the past 3 days for a bit in the morn then it stops for the rest of the day and night and starts over, no clots or pain and still a positive test....Doctor is COMPLETLY CONFUSED..! I went for more bloods today so will see what they say...Is there anyway that i am preg and they dropped hence the little bleed but are on he rise as a new preg?? im also :/

any help aprechiated thanks ladies  x

I JUST M/C 3 WEEKS AGO.. ANYWAYS MY BEST FRIEND M/C AT 8 WEEK AND WAS SO UPSET OVER IT BUT GUESS WHAT SHE HAD TWINS AND ONLY ONE HAD M/C SHE IS NOW A WEEK FROM HAVE HER BABY!!! CRAZY

a lot of women I've talked to still had their period after conceiving. a good friend of mine had a full, normal period but was still pregnant with her son (she didn't know it at the time of her period). also consider implantation bleeding. this can vary in amount of blood, length of time, and severity in cramping.