I have no periods(39 days late), Big & tender breasts, Nipple pain, Bachache, Frequent urination,Feeling tired & whitish(sometimes yellowish discharge)discharge. I hope I am pregnant. Today I took hpt, That result confusing me. There are two windows, Right? One window is empty, And result window shows plus sign that seems that I am pregnant. So I am confused. I have blood test on Monday. But the suspense is killing me. And also What I am confusing is can I take that positive result or the test is invalid?

Please Help me girls.

Good luck,
Uma.

Some pregancy tests have an actual plus sign, others use one or two lines to show a negative or positive result, respectively. It depends on what hpt you used. If you still have the directions or the box I would read them and figure it out. Or maybe go out and get another test? If it showed a positive sign it is highly unlikely that you aren't pregnant, as the hCG hormone is not detected unless there is a pregnancy.

Thanks alot for your reply. I want to explain few things.

Sorry, I don't remember that hpt's brand name.

There are two windows, One is control window & another is result window. I put morning urine. It should come on result window like - sign, And control window should be plain straight line(/ straight). That hpt meant that if you have + sign in result window, you are pregnant. But I did not get control window straight line, I got plus sign in result window that means I am pregnant. Really Lot of Early pregnancy signs, No periods, whitish or yellowish discharge, Frequent urination(Once in 20 minutes) Big & tenderness in breasts, Some times some type of pain in nipple, Backache, Headache, Feeling tired & I want to eat food, But I can't. When I read some girl's experiences over net, I think that I am pregnant. Something is going on in my body. I am on metformin(1000mg). Last month I took HSG & Everything is normal, We ttc for a year. We are sexually active.

I took hpt when I missed my period, Result showed negative. Then After one week later, I got positive sign. When I took yesterday, Result confused me which I mentioned here. Any way, I am going to get my blood test. That should be accurate.

What do you think now?

Lot of girls got negative result(hpt). So I hope I am really pregnant.

I think i used clear blue home pregnancy test. I hope I am pregnant. I am very very confused now. I can't wait more. I started to take prenatal vitamins like folic acid & some vitamin tablets which my gyn. suggested.

Please............If these symptoms are really early pregnancy signs, We will be ver..............y happy. Anyway If I know, I will let you know, I sent my hubby to buy hpt different brands.

I refresh this page every minute whether I get any reply to this piece. Expecting replies.

Baby dust to everyone.

Good day & luck.

Hello there

I think it sounds like you are pregnant to me by what you describe. God willing you will be.