Ok, so my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since Jan. 2. According to my research I didn't start ovulating until the 3rd, but my periods are never accurately on time. Then we did it again on the 6th and 7th. I haven't been on birth control since my first child was about 18 months old and she is now 3, but we have always used the withdraw method. Anyway, I'm just wondering if I did get pregnant with the first try, how soon could I test? I've read somewhere that you can test up to as little as 7-10 days and will get an accurate reading, but I don't want to do it too soon, but I'm anxious to know. Also, if I am pregnant now, would I already have abdominal cramps, because just today I started getting those too.

I had sex on 12 feb with my gf and she took ipill her date is came on ryt time on 19 feb. Then we again sex on 5 march and her date is not came till now is this cause or ipill? I just tested with prega news and the reports is clean and negetive! Then why her periods not came? Can u please suggest me m tensed please? Is this normal?