Hello
me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now since my last miscarrage and i just recently missed my period, but i'm confused because my periods are usually irregular and i'm not quite sure if i'm pregnant or not. i feel terrible lately though i have been having terrible headaches, gas, bloating, and nausea and then during the day i get extremely tired out of no where also my breasts have been on and off sore and achey... this made me think i could be pregnant so i took a test tonight one of the yes or no pregnancy tests and it said no, so could it maybe be that i'm testing too early... i really hope i am pregnant, it would be such a joy, but i don't want to keep wasting money on pregnancy tests , so how many weeks pregnant do you have to be to get a positive test? oh and i have another problem how do you plot your period and ovulation? cause when i was pregnant last time the first day of my last period was jan 2,2012 but my conception date was on feb 2,2012... is that normal? aren't you supposed to conceive mid/end of the month? does that mean i have a longer luteal phase or a shorter one?and now i think i might be pregnant cause the first day of my last period was july 9, 2012 and today is now aug 19,2012 and still no period with the above symtoms... my only problem is the test was negetive and i'm not sure when i ovulate because my cycles are odd...any advice or anything similar happen to anyone? 

I don't experience any pain, i'm also 22, i had a misscarriage in april and had a d&e, i was 9 weeks at the time. i am also trying to get pregnant again i was just having trouble getting my periods back, but i went on a pill got it back and now this month i'm experiencing pregnancy like symtoms...but still only have gotten negetive pregnancy tests back. i wish the both of us the best of luck and i'm sure a little baby is soon to come :) i hope you feel better at least knowing that someone the same age is having trouble just like you.