okay my period was supposed to start about 4 days ago and it still hasnt come yet. im pretty sure that i cant be pregnant cause i've never had sex before. i havnt really been more stressed than usual with school and stuff except for now cause im worried about why my peroid isnt starting. i think im irregular but im not sure, my periods always starts about a day earlier each month. it started on the 11th last month so it shouldve on the 10th or the 9th. its the 14th now and it still hasnt started yet. i dont have my normal syptons of my period coming like cramps or bloating. is it possible that i could skip a month or am i just really late? or could something maybe be wrong with me as to why my period isnt starting? can someone please help me.

Hi honey! A normal cycle is between 21 - 35 days, it also depends on how long you have been menstruating! IF you have just started within the last year, then this will be a normal thing! There are MANY reasons why our periods can be delayed or stop! Diet, weight, stress, illness, and of course pregnancy! So take a look if you have been on a restricted diet, or have put on a lot of weight, or are underweight, OR even too much exercising! This all has effects on your period! So just relax, and your period will start when it is good and ready! Thats why I tell young girls to be ALWAYS prepared with a pad in their purse, because you just never know when your "Aunty P" I going to come into town!!! ;-) Good luck and health honey! Also IF this was to happen frequently, it would be a good idea to get a check up by your Gynecologist! Just to rule out Ovarian Cysts - which can play havoc with your periods!