last month when i started my periods i had unprotected sex a day before. and now this month i am 4 days late for my periods, does that mean i might be pregnant?? plzzz sum1 tell me what this is!! :-(
thankss

Hey. Has your period started yet? If not are you feeling sick or anything?

Hey. thx for the response. Yes they finally started, :-) 7 days late, periods were normal. And no I havn't felt sick. I havn't had any symptoms or sign of pregnancy. I was thinking what could be the other reason for my periods starting late. Last month I was realy ill for 2 weeks had high fever, cold and swollen tonsils and so on..... and i was taking alot of paracetamols for the pain and then I was on antibiotics for a week.

Hey. thx for the response. Yes they finally started, :-D 7 days late, periods were normal. And no I havn't felt sick. I havn't had any symptoms or sign of pregnancy. I was thinking what could be the other reason for my periods starting late. Last month I was realy ill for 2 weeks had high fever, cold and swollen tonsils and so on..... and i was taking alot of paracetamols for the pain and then I was on antibiotics for a week.

Yea that can definatly mess with periods.

yehh it must have been that.
thxx for the advice btw :-D

No problem glad everything worked out for you.