Last month, I finally got it on July 3rd. It was 5 days late. I have a boyfriend and we use a condom every time. He pulls out everytime with his condom, and i always check to see if there is a hole.....I am VERY paranoid. I plan on going on birth control for double protection this month after I get my period.

The same problem has come again. Today is august 8th and I still have not gotten my period! I have all the signs and symtoms of my period coming really soon, such as little bloating, acne breakouts, chocolate cravings i get every time, boobs are sore, and discharge. It has been 5 days late again! And i had sex like maybe 5 times between this month with a condom. Should I be worried? I am very scared.

pinkbubblez5
Should you be worried & very scared? - No-
Ok you are saying that your periods are coming about 33 to 35 days now? this is normal to happen, that your system is changing to something else, so if your periods are at least arriving, relax about it. You are doing what should be done by all other teen girls who are having intercourse!! So You're on the correct track about getting birth control, So get it now and ask this question -When is it safe to stop using condoms?
The birth control pills will put you back at 21 & 7 day flow (28 days) if you wish to, or where you can be at where you are now 28 & 7 day flow (35 days)(best one - not as many periods a year) but please do not relay on just one form of barrier protection,
So if both of you wish not to use condoms, You will need to use the pill AND a diaphragm w/ jelly, (or other birth control item) the responsibility is put on the female, (but we all know it takes two) so YOU will need to keep up with the items and if you run out then have the stand by condoms ready!!!! or no intercourse until you get more.
Be safe and protected from be a teenage parent and thank you
RT

I wouldn't be worried. as long as you are showing no signs of pregnancy, you should be fine. My period totally skipped a month last year and i was scared to death! It randomly showed up after a month and that was the only time I was happy to have it