I have been diagnosed with ADD, and my doctor recommended me Ritalin. I was asking about this drug and I found some interesting info. However, I could not find anything about adverse reactions with some other substances. That is why I want you to tell me something about Ritalin dosage. Can you tell me how long Ritalin dose last in the system.

I do not understand how you know some other details about Ritalin, and you do not know about dosage. I have to say your doctor should give you instructions about dosage and all about adverse reactions. However, I am going to say the most important things about dosage you have to know before you start with Ritalin therapy. Fist, do not exceed the recommended dosage or take this medicine for longer then your doctor prescribed. Like any other medicine, this one also cannot be stop taking without checking with doctor. Keep all doctor and laboratory appointments while you are using this medicine. After this, you need to take your dose 30 to 45 minutes before meals unless your doctor directed different. You should also prevent this medicine to affect your sleep, so try not to take a dose later than 6 pm. Take the remaining doses for the day at evenly spaced intervals, and do not take two doses at once. Administer in divided doses 2 or 3 times daily, preferably 30 to 45 minutes before meals. Average dosage of Ritalin is 20 to 30 mg daily, but some patients may require 40 to 60 mg daily.