how long will 10mg. stay in your system? I took 10mg. Friday at 6pm and had to take drug test on Monday at 10:30am/I have not taken anything for a year , until I took the one pill.

Well, buddy, If your taking a standard drug test it wont show up. If your taking an extended drug test than it may show up. Methadone stays in your system for 1-7 days. And thats for a urine test.

If your test is a standard drug test for employment, they do not test for Methadone, and methadone and suboxone DO NOT show up as opiates, so you are safe. In order to test for Methadone it requires a specific, very expensive test to test for methadone metabolites, and since 9 out of 10 people who take methadone belong to a clinic, which despenses the drug legally, this drug is not on the standard drug test. The only time I would be worried is if you are a caretaker or nurse and they are running a 16 drug pannel test on you for employment. These tests are rare and far from standard. If you are testing for probation or for the state, they also do not test for methadone or suboxone on a routine basis. I would relax and go and take the test and not worry that it is going to show up in your system. As far as how long the drug takes to work its way through your system, its different for everyone, but the standard for methadone is about 2 wks. M-done has such a long half life and takes its sweet time working through your system. I hope this helped you.

If I take 1methadone 10 now will it show up tomm around 3:00 I don't know if they test for it or not, but my last drug screen they just had it circled neither positive or neg marked

I am currentlly going to a clinic for drug dependence and I transferred clinics at one point. 4 days after I took a dose of 90mg I tested positive for it. But 10 mg. should work out a lot faster/ if it is for employment you will not be tested for methadone. no worries!

you will test positive i messed up a good employment opportunity for listening this dude that is saying that thw companies doesn't test for it. don't do it! The Companies do test for it.

i took 10mg monday 12 29 and i go take a test on the 7th

crazy frikkin half life. this sh*t will stay in your system for at least a week and no matter how good the detox, it will still show on urine drug test. im a nurse and i know. i worked in a dr. office and ran "10" panel, its more like 13. methadone has a section of its own. all BS aside, give yourself at least a week. and if its not prescribed try to ween yourself off. very f*****g hard, would rather have another child than go thru it. very rough. do not go cold turkey! hope this helps.

true but people are different for the case in question it may be touch and go if you metabolise quick and drink a lot of fluids you may just make it but only just the fact that you havent got a build up in your system will help but as our friend says 1 to 7 days you may be the one day however most are 3days TIP FOR US ALL DID YOU KNOW THAT GRAPEFRUIT JUICE PROLONGS AND INCREASES THE METHADONE STRENGTH

IN THE UK they do test fora variety of opiates the standard test is heroin methadone subutex cannabis cocaine and benzos they just cnt differenatiate crack cocaine and powdered cocaine. methadone will only show up in 2 weeks on extremely rare occassions for it to show up in two weeks you would have to have a hell of a lot of in your system in fact ive nevr known it to show up that long apart from a hair test 1 to 7 days is standard average is 3 days

YOUR 1000% ACCURATE

Most websites i found say 1-2 weeks. And it would be stupid for a probation officer not drug test you for meth in your system. If some one goes to jail with it in there system and gets on probation then don't you think that there pee test would have to find meth in there pee?? Yep they have to!! O and if you take a pee test and they ask if you want them to do the dip test or just send to the lab then tell them to send to the lab if you think you might have something in your system. Drink ALOT of water and sweat your self to death. There is a vitamin that make you real hot so if you take some of them then it will make you sweat out the toxins and others lol. Surjell the stuff that makes jello or just drink the jello it works very well. Look that up here on the internet about that stuff and passing drug tests with it. I think this works if you have anything in your system no matter what it is. I know it works when you have THC in your system and that stays in up to 30 days. Most pills dont last that long. I done tryed this and it works. Just get the info off the internet about how to take it and when and what all to do when you drink it. Its very nasty but the jello kind might be alittle better lol. Good luck

I don't know where u live but in south alabama they give a 10 oanel test ,I know I have ran into this mtd methadone will be on there no script no work plain & simple ,they do test for methadone on a preemployment. Drugtest

hi my boyfriend been takin 60ml of meth 4 sum months now and he doing cold turky its been 3wks now ind he still rattle in from it cud any 1 help me by tellin me how long it will take to cum out of his system

Just because you are a nurse doesn't mean you know everything, including how long it will take ANY drug to get out of your system. If you call and take to any lab corps person or someone who actually tests for drugs, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WILL TELL YOU, it ALL depends on you and YOUR OWN system, everyone is DIFFERENT. They say weed will stay in your sytem for a min of a week but I smoked, drank a lot of water and it was out 2 days later. I am 5'2 and 150 pounds. If you take a methadone 10mg for the first time ever, how long will it stay in your urine? I am guessing, judging by my person, that if I take it on Friday night, I drink one gallon of water on Saturday and one gallon on Sunday, it will be out by Monday... What do you guys think?