Exactly how many cordless drills does one man need? I was in the garage looking for something and saw 2 without looking to hard. Bet there are more too. :| I couldn't find a single ice scraper or snow brush for my car though. :x WTH?

I just bought my first one ever when we bought the house a few months ago.

does one of them have an ice scraper attachment?

I have two regular 120 v drills but no cordless yet.

I have one, but the battery on it is dead. And when it was working, it didn't have any torque.

Real men use

he loves his cordless drill; i can't think of the name on it but it's bright yellow and let me tell ya, it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin....

DEWALT! that's it!

good old dewalt. can't break that thing if you try.

Dewalt makes high quality power tools.

All I see is Dewar's Dewar's and Dewar's

:1: I beat up the corded one we had here at work when I used to work in the warehouse.

dad got a full set of cordless tools this summer...

one had a little jig saw on it (...some kinda saw anyway). it was fun walking around with it in the living room.

he probably has 3 or 4. he used to sell tools though, so he needed them..

No, no, no. I'm already in trouble with the wimmen for the things I've said today. I'll open the penalty box myself. It's got a lot of holiday drinks and food - I expect lots of company.

i just got hooked into the penalty box on that one. "Two Minutes for Catching On"

Its a matter of more power available for the job. Besides who knows when a second cordless drill may be needed. For the record, I have one cordless drill. I also have, much to the envy of mere mortal wuss men - a router.

Ttrue story: When I was cleaning up my mom's house in Florida for sale I found about 6 hacksaws. I wondered why. Mom had no idea.

I have 5.
Have had all chucked up with different bits when working on a cabinet project.